What shows have you watched in their entirety?
Jan 20, 2010 at 2:42 PM Post #46 of 68
Well - I will not admit to what I've watched as when I answered this very question honestly without really thinking about it at a dinner not so long ago, everyone looked at me strangely at first, and then they all shouted in unison "You're GAY?!?!?!"

I do have to question my tastes when a party consisting of gays (both straight-acting and 'Liberace not gay enough' types), straight girls, straight trans girl and straight guys all make a simultaneous judgment that I'm in the closet (then proceed to shout this in a packed restaurant) based on my televisual habits. I need to watch more Stargate or something...

Jan 20, 2010 at 2:54 PM Post #47 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Doctor who.

I wish I could add this one to my list. I didn't exist until the 80's, long after so many of those Hartnell and Troughton episodes were lost forever.
frown.gif

Jan 20, 2010 at 3:06 PM Post #48 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well - I will not admit to what I've watched as when I answered this very question honestly without really thinking about it at a dinner not so long ago, everyone looked at me strangely at first, and then they all shouted in unison "You're GAY?!?!?!"

I do have to question my tastes when a party consisting of gays (both straight-acting and 'Liberace not gay enough' types), straight girls, straight trans girl and straight guys all make a simultaneous judgment that I'm in the closet (then proceed to shout this in a packed restaurant) based on my televisual habits. I need to watch more Stargate or something...

You must be watching Desperate Housewives.
Have to admit it's quite amusing. No I'm not gay. No I'm not bi curious either.

Jan 20, 2010 at 3:31 PM Post #49 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You'll be fine as long as you don't bring them to see

gay_musical.JPG

Jan 20, 2010 at 5:12 PM Post #50 of 68
what.. nobody watch Bones?

I've seen them all but I think I'll but the box set and rip them now that I@m using XBMC as a media centre.

Bones! funny, not too serious and Deschanel charm = win!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 20, 2010 at 6:12 PM Post #51 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could you convert the movie list into hours for me?

A scary thought... total x 2 would be a reasonable estimate.
2,674 hours - 111.4 days - 15.91 weeks

Quote:

Originally Posted by McPanse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice movie list. But no Matewan? Serious oversight.

Queued.

Jan 20, 2010 at 6:15 PM Post #52 of 68
Arrested Development, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman, Twin Peaks, Metalocalypse, and probably Full House and Family Matters. Nothing else to do on a Friday night when I was young.

Getting close with Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Jan 21, 2010 at 3:34 AM Post #56 of 68
Futurama
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Californication
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Jan 21, 2010 at 3:34 AM Post #57 of 68
Forgot that I've probably watched every single episode of No Reservations with Anthony Bourdaine, and Survivorman.

Jan 21, 2010 at 8:01 PM Post #59 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You must be watching Desperate Housewives.

I loved Despaerte Housewives until it ran out of ideas a couple of seasons ago. It's tough to make it through a series once it has become stale with the same old tricks.

Frasier
Mad Men - going strong.
Nip/Tuck - it's amazing I stuck with this after season 4 which was bad.
NYPD Blue - really bad near the end. I wouldn't make it now.
Rome
The Tudors - probably won't make it if there's another season.
The Wire - my all time fave, never lost its edge and knew when to hang it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back