What should I expect?
Jul 24, 2013 at 12:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

WoolyMarmot

New Head-Fier
Recently, I had to RMA my Brainwavz B2 therefore I needed temporary replacement. After doing my research i bought a few IEMs and headphones that were on sale. Here is the list:
Brainwavz hm3
UE 500
Monoprice 8323
Monoprice 8320

Feel free to chime if you have any experience with any of  these.

Also right now, the GR07 BE is on sale and I've been hearing great stuff about them. What should I expect if I get them? A different signature? Would it be an upgrade from the b2? As of right now I don't have any preferences so my ears are open to any sound signature. I would even prefer it if it's alot different than my b2. Right now, as a newbie, I just want something with a good sound quality and a wide soundstage.

Jul 24, 2013 at 9:34 AM Post #2 of 3
The GR07 are better sounding than most in that price and they offers crisp clear soundquality, wide open soundstage and punchy bass(highly recommended), GR07 BE has even more bass.

Jul 24, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #3 of 3
I don't want aesthetics to be the sole decider, from what I've read I seem to want the BE over MKII, but I just cant stand those wires...

Candy Cane colorways?.......really? I've already gotten some weird first-impressions from my friends with the twisted black/white b2 wires. The gr07 be would take it to the next level...ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back