what shops in japan? and what to get?
Nov 18, 2008 at 12:03 AM Post #31 of 34
so japan came and went. visited a number of electronic stores (yodobashi, bic camera, etc.) and saw an amazing selection of stuff. loved the sit down stations to try headphones...stax up the wazoo. but ended up not buying anything electronic. bought clothes instead...and gifts for me wife...which should garner me a bunch of good grace points
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 18, 2008 at 12:06 AM Post #32 of 34
^ no girls
frown.gif
?

all jokes aside, ESW10 or stax are probably little too expensive and your wife would have to say a thing or two
wink.gif

where did you end up going? Just big cities?

I personally liked going to smaller communities better

Nov 18, 2008 at 6:27 AM Post #33 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ no girls
frown.gif
?

all jokes aside, ESW10 or stax are probably little too expensive and your wife would have to say a thing or two
wink.gif

where did you end up going? Just big cities?

I personally liked going to smaller communities better

i had work in kobe and tokyo...hung out in osaka with my cousin...wandered kyoto for a day. took a 6 hour r/t train ride to matsumoto to eat soba. i love the small towns and villages, too...i used to live in kyushu so appreciate inaka very much. but for a short visit, the big cities were fun and bearable.

i'm quite happy with my esw9 so the esw10 didn't tempt me much...and since i'm quite happy with the rest of my system, a stax setup wasn't that appealing. the girls? well, my wife puts 'em to shame so...
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back