What Shoes are you wearing at the moment?
Nov 30, 2004 at 5:38 PM Post #16 of 63
Black Gucci loafers with the brass stirrup thingys on the top. Work shoes. Sounds pricey but my wife got the employee discount and employee sample sale combo and it ended up costing 30 bucks. I can live with that.

Nov 30, 2004 at 5:43 PM Post #17 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Black Gucci loafers with the brass stirrup thingys on the top. Work shoes. Sounds pricey but my wife got the employee discount and employee sample sale combo and it ended up costing 30 bucks. I can live with that.

30 bucks
eek.gif
Sounds like HP-2 for 6$.

I got my fabi for more than 300$! Damn you're lucky.

Nov 30, 2004 at 5:58 PM Post #19 of 63
what can i say, the wife works in the right industry. apparently i'm lugging around thousands of dollars of accessories and clothing on my person (including my man bag) but since she got it free or a big discount, and it makes no dent in the bank account, i don't mind. but some of it is pretty silly- i had to draw the line at the red woven leather card holder embossed with some supermodel's initials for a grab bag swag that she didn't show up for. bleh.

Nov 30, 2004 at 6:06 PM Post #22 of 63
Bjorn Wayz. Most comfortable shoes ever.

Nov 30, 2004 at 7:24 PM Post #25 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by NacMacFeegle
Doc Martins.Every day.

-Nac...

Same here! And when I'm running, it's the Mizuno Wave Riders.

All size 10.5
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 1, 2004 at 3:41 AM Post #28 of 63
Six inch silver sparkle strap heels at the moment.
basshead.gif

Dec 1, 2004 at 3:48 AM Post #29 of 63
Faded Glory hiking boots. Get 'em at Walmart two years ago for 20 bucks. I am shocked they are still wearable. We got 5 inches of snow today, so I'm wearing these.
Usually wear a pair of Hushpuppy shoes at home, Red Wing (winter) and Danner (summer) boots at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back