Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What palm os..

palm.jpg

Me too. I'm happy.
biggrin.gif

Nov 29, 2006 at 7:41 AM Post #32 of 51
confused.gif

debian.jpg

although that is a good description of who i am, i dont have a clue what Debian Linux is...
plainface.gif
redface.gif

damn, i was gunning for OSX...

Nov 29, 2006 at 7:50 AM Post #33 of 51
debian.jpg

Good old linux

Nov 29, 2006 at 4:00 PM Post #38 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by VolcanoDiver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hp-ux.jpg

I was HP-UX, I thought i have heard of all the operating systems, but know i know i was wrong

Same here. I also thought I knew what most of the operating systems were but here I am classified as one I don't know! lol

Nov 29, 2006 at 4:37 PM Post #40 of 51
I can't make this test. First of all I don't care but even if I did, it's impossible.

This is the nerdiest nerdness I've ever seen.
eek.gif
tongue.gif

First of all, I'm supposed to be a man.
Second, if my spouse doesn't like how the painting is hanging on the wall, then he can do something about it himself.
Third, I don't know half of these nerd villains
Fourth, I wouldn't show up dateless
Fifth, Star Wars, I'm supposed to have a favorite star wars movie?!?!! (no offence star wars fans)
Sixth, I'm supposed to know programming language

And because of this I'm getting told that my life is incomplete.

Sorry nerds, but that is NOT the definition of a life.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nov 29, 2006 at 5:09 PM Post #41 of 51

Could be worse, at least it has some depth. I'm comfortable with it. No really. At least I'm not OSX or WinME

Nov 29, 2006 at 5:30 PM Post #42 of 51
Having to pick a favorite Star Wars ordeal felt like being forced to choose the inspiration for a spunk deposit from a taxidermist's display case. Babbling stuffed animals, sparkly uniforms, canned mythology and flashlight swordfights: No other cinematic gelding could have left me more inclined to shred my parents. Dante might have survived the Seventh Circle, but enduring The Empire Strikes Back would have compelled him to crush his own nads just to have puce goo to fling at the screen.

Nervuretheless:

redhat.jpg

or, alternately:

slackware.jpg

Nov 29, 2006 at 5:42 PM Post #43 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't make this test. First of all I don't care but even if I did, it's impossible.

This is the nerdiest nerdness I've ever seen.
eek.gif
tongue.gif

First of all, I'm supposed to be a man.
Second, if my spouse doesn't like how the painting is hanging on the wall, then he can do something about it himself.
Third, I don't know half of these nerd villains
Fourth, I wouldn't show up dateless
Fifth, Star Wars, I'm supposed to have a favorite star wars movie?!?!! (no offence star wars fans)
Sixth, I'm supposed to know programming language

And because of this I'm getting told that my life is incomplete.

Sorry nerds, but that is NOT the definition of a life.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I didn't know those villains, either. I looked up pictures and picked one (Mojo Jojo, I think) based on looks.
biggrin.gif

Nov 29, 2006 at 7:14 PM Post #45 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by scrypt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dante might have survived the Seventh Circle, but enduring The Empire Strikes Back would have compelled him to crush his own nads just to have puce goo to fling at the screen.

Yet you did choose ESB as the best film right? Poor Dante, if he felt that bad about ESB he would have committed seppuku after viewing The Phantom Menace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back