What OS are you?
Nov 29, 2006 at 7:41 PM Post #46 of 51
At first I was Windows 98, which was insulting, so I had to cheat and do it again:

slackware.jpg

--Chris

Nov 30, 2006 at 3:34 AM Post #47 of 51
No way! I'm GNU/Hurd. No one uses Hurd. I bet Stallman doesn't even use it. Bizarre...

I wanted Debian! BeOS would have been cool, too.

Nov 30, 2006 at 4:31 AM Post #48 of 51
Ended up with OS/2 *sigh*. I would have preferred BeOS, Plan9, OpenBSD or even SunOS/Solaris (I mean HP-UX made it) if those were options. Of what they had at least FreeBSD or AmigaOS would have been nice.

For those not familiar with AmigaOS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AmigaOS It was amazing in it's day.

Nov 30, 2006 at 4:43 AM Post #50 of 51
redhat.jpg

slackware.jpg

yay and I credit empire strike back to all my success. If I selected a new hope I would be slackware. So hard but they were both so good.

Dec 1, 2006 at 8:21 AM Post #51 of 51
windows_95.jpg

Yep, that's about right. I'm Windows 95, and I aspire to be Windows 98. Yep.
frown.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't make this test. First of all I don't care but even if I did, it's impossible.

This is the nerdiest nerdness I've ever seen.
eek.gif
tongue.gif

First of all, I'm supposed to be a man.
Second, if my spouse doesn't like how the painting is hanging on the wall, then he can do something about it himself.
Third, I don't know half of these nerd villains
Fourth, I wouldn't show up dateless
Fifth, Star Wars, I'm supposed to have a favorite star wars movie?!?!! (no offence star wars fans)
Sixth, I'm supposed to know programming language

And because of this I'm getting told that my life is incomplete.

Sorry nerds, but that is NOT the definition of a life.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I don't get it. The quiz is called "Which OS are you?" And you're complaining that the questions are nerdy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back