What movie did you just see?
Feb 22, 2005 at 6:48 AM Post #4 of 648
Comedy Night last Friday was Napoleon Dynamite and Shaun of the Dead. Man was that some good stuff.

Feb 22, 2005 at 6:53 AM Post #5 of 648
I've seen both, but Shaun of the Dead is a much more quality film. Napolean Dynomite was painful to watch at times.

I just saw "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" for some reason again. Very funny film
tongue.gif

Feb 22, 2005 at 7:01 AM Post #6 of 648
The Grudge in a theater... at full price... with a bad date. Movie was bad, and girl was psycho. Bad night...

Feb 22, 2005 at 7:59 AM Post #7 of 648
I just watched Scarface for the first time ever a few nights ago. And I'm 24, so that's pretty bad. It also took me until last year to see The Godfather and Raging Bull. Better late than never, though!
biggrin.gif
I also like a lot of the old Steve McQueen flicks.

As for recent stuff, I watched Saw and Open Water the other night. Still waiting for a really scary movie...maybe The Ring 2 will be worth watching.

Feb 22, 2005 at 8:25 AM Post #9 of 648
Boogeyman, unfortunately. Wanted to see Constantine, but North Carolina has some dumb laws about R rated movies - namely, that you have to be 18 to get in. I was going to attempt to sneak into see it, but due to a series of unfortunate events, was unable to do so.

/will still see Constantine

Feb 22, 2005 at 12:00 PM Post #13 of 648
With changing channels, pressing stop or walking out qualifying as a disqualification, the last film I saw was Lost In Translation.

I'm not sure how much I like it as I'm always automatically put off by the too often presented middle aged male fantasy of the rejuvinating love affair with a younger woman. That said, it's a sweet movie and Bill Murray can be a real treat. I suppose it's pretty good by today's Hollywood 'supersize me' standards. I'd have to see it again to make up my mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx
****, havent seen a movie for 2months,i'm living alone and lonely. is there any creative and artistic movie to see? i'm interested in seeing Felini's movies.

Amelie is a French film you might enjoy as it relates to your condition
wink.gif
and yet is a comedy.
Very funny and very heart warming, wonderfully stuffed with detail, perspectives and colour. The opening sequence alone is worth the price of admission. Oddly enough I don't recall how it ends. I'd advise you not to read any synopsis or opinions but rather watch it without any foreknowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back