What made your day awesome?
Mar 5, 2012 at 3:03 AM Post #211 of 673
I am going to have a good week this week. Tomorrow, I will receive UPS delivery of my Sennheiser HD-650 headphones with both the stock cable and Moon Audio Blue Dragon cable. Thursday, I will buy myself a Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 3.00 terabyte USB 3 external hard disk drive. I will still have just enough money left over to enjoy a cup of Starbucks coffee with my best friend this Sunday evening. Yes indeed, this will be a good week for me after going through some tough weeks previously.

Mar 5, 2012 at 8:20 AM Post #212 of 673
I'm gonna get the Ultrasone ED8 this week, and I just found out I will be moving to France for work which means I'll probably get together with my ex from 5 years ago. So much good news in such a short time. 

Mar 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM Post #213 of 673

Quote:
I am going to have a good week this week. Tomorrow, I will receive UPS delivery of my Sennheiser HD-650 headphones with both the stock cable and Moon Audio Blue Dragon cable. Thursday, I will buy myself a Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 3.00 terabyte USB 3 external hard disk drive. I will still have just enough money left over to enjoy a cup of Starbucks coffee with my best friend this Sunday evening. Yes indeed, this will be a good week for me after going through some tough weeks previously.

Enjoy it man, you earned it!

Quote:
I'm gonna get the Ultrasone ED8 this week, and I just found out I will be moving to France for work which means I'll probably get together with my ex from 5 years ago. So much good news in such a short time. 

No way! That is incredible. Not sure if I believe "what's meant to be will be" but this seems like some crazy support for it. (not the ED8 part)

Mar 5, 2012 at 3:19 PM Post #214 of 673

Quote:
I'm deleting people on FB who refuse to embrace Taylor Swift.

FOR THE GODDESS.

You don't even have me on facebook :frowning2:

Mar 5, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #217 of 673
Quote:
Three packages in the mail. I LOVE PACKAGES. 

Speaking of packages, my pony DVD arrived today! 
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately some of the discs from the first batch have an audio sync problem at the end of one of the episodes, and mine is one of them. But, I can tell them and they'll send me a fixed one for free. So now I'll have two.

Mar 5, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #218 of 673

Good album, though on some of the tracks, the vocals are very loud, like the mic was making love to her lips.

Mar 5, 2012 at 8:34 PM Post #219 of 673
Just noticed that the most audio rooms of the building of school of psychological science of my uni are equipped with Sennheiser HD650...

I'm so happy yet jealous about that because it's not mine. (facepalm

Mar 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #220 of 673
Sting made my day awesome. His music (especially Fields of Gold) is extremely soothing after a long day of school.

Mar 5, 2012 at 10:57 PM Post #222 of 673

Quote:
Sting made my day awesome. His music (especially Fields of Gold) is extremely soothing after a long day of school.

Have you heard his collaboration with Edin Karamazov - "Songs from the Labyrinth"?

Surprisingly good performances of 16th century lute and voice pieces. 

Mar 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM Post #223 of 673

Quote:
Just did my chemistry exam. Wasn't too hard. Expecting an A.

I'm not the only one who's in high school on this forum.

Quote:
Have you heard his collaboration with Edin Karamazov - "Songs from the Labyrinth"?

Surprisingly good performances of 16th century lute and voice pieces. 

I have not, I'll have to check it out.

Mar 6, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #224 of 673
Quote:
Just did my chemistry exam. Wasn't too hard. Expecting an A.

Chem is probably the easiest of the "big 3" sciences (chem, bio, physics). I got 91 in my grade 11 AP chem with barely any effort

I have physics 11 AP this semester, so far it's been pretty easy (kinematics unit test tomorrow), it's mostly just knowing what formula to use for the problem

Mar 6, 2012 at 12:22 AM Post #225 of 673
Quote:
Just noticed that the most audio rooms of the building of school of psychological science of my uni are equipped with Sennheiser HD650...

I'm so happy yet jealous about that because it's not mine. (facepalm

Dang. The public music production lab here uses HD202s. No joke. It's like trying to write a concerto for tin can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back