What made your day awesome?
Dec 23, 2011 at 11:21 PM Post #31 of 673
I didn't do **** today.

smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 25, 2011 at 3:19 PM Post #37 of 673
So my Mom is a huge fan of the musical Les Miserables and has always wanted to go.  She's tried many times, but it's never worked out and now with three kids and a job she'd basically given up.  My sister and I decided that was BS, so we got her tickets for the show in Atlanta this summer for Christmas.  She started crying when she opened the present she was so happy
smile.gif

Dec 25, 2011 at 3:26 PM Post #38 of 673
Quote:
So my Mom is a huge fan of the musical Les Miserables and has always wanted to go.  She's tried many times, but it's never worked out and now with three kids and a job she'd basically given up.  My sister and I decided that was BS, so we got her tickets for the show in Atlanta this summer for Christmas.  She started crying when she opened the present she was so happy
smile.gif

Nice!

Dec 27, 2011 at 12:51 PM Post #42 of 673
being with a good friend of mine, and you know what happens when your alone together... :wink:
England is fun, i miss it a lot since i moved to portugal, feels good to be back.

Dec 27, 2011 at 2:05 PM Post #43 of 673
An extra entire paycheck's worth of money for Christmas made the last few days pretty awesome...

That and Christmas being over. 

EDIT: 12/30/2011 - Finally found a way to listen to my own music at work. Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back