What kind of PC mouse do you use?
Dec 29, 2005 at 7:04 AM Post #62 of 102
MX518............AMAZING, on the fly sensitivity is simply unreal. Also, I chose this over the G5 because the G5 doesnt have the 2 thumb buttons that he 518 has. For web browsing the control going back and foward. And for gaming in CS i have one set for last weapon used, and reload........good stuff.

And for my mouse pad......drum roll.....C4-NGen05 16x10 (http://www.cshyde.com/Excess%20Inv%20Sale.htm)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2005 at 7:34 AM Post #63 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReds
I chose this over the G5 because the G5 doesnt have the 2 thumb buttons that he 518 has.

That's the reason why I picked up the Razor mouse, 2 side buttons instead of 1. I'm starting to think I should have picked up the logitech, but I don't know, I like the razer plenty but the side buttons on the logitech are easier to push.

Dec 29, 2005 at 8:14 AM Post #64 of 102
mx510 + allsop mousepad = aimbot

I tried mx518, not much different from mx510 so returned it. mx510 is huge upgrade from mx500 tho, much more responsive.

Dec 29, 2005 at 8:25 AM Post #65 of 102
I'm using a different kind of mouse. I guess I'm an average mouse user, so game grade precision doesnt that appealing to me. Instead, I use this with my laptop.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...CONTENTID=9340

This baby has play/pause, FF/RW and volume up and down buttons, so its practically a remote controller for itunes on my laptop. These buttons have blue back lighting as well. Its pretty nice to use with laptops from a distance like when you are watching a movie.

Dec 29, 2005 at 9:48 AM Post #67 of 102
catscratch: I used to play Doom (kinda obscure but highly competitive) at the highest level (http://competn.cjb.net/ ) and never had issues with lag using an MX700.

Dec 29, 2005 at 12:09 PM Post #69 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimitris
I have a cheap optical Logitech. Am i the only one that doesnt even care of mouses?I dont know how a better model would make any difference. A mouse is a mouse i dont see how you can upgrade something like that.
tongue.gif

A lot of people would say the same thing about amplifiers or headphones...
eek.gif

Are they right?
wink.gif

/N

Dec 29, 2005 at 12:39 PM Post #70 of 102
i just use a Red MX510, the gliders on the bottom are starting to wear through, I dont really care because I dont game anymore.

fine for normal use, although if I was gaming i'd upgrade my mouse and mousepad.

Dec 29, 2005 at 4:31 PM Post #72 of 102
Just got a Logitech g5, upgrading from an intellimouse explorer 1.0, it's quite an experience but it seems to have messed with my laptop's touchpad clicking when the touchpad is double tapped. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

**edit** for the g5 naysayers I've setup the mouse so that the mouse tilt feature controls back or forward (to make up for the missing side button) it works really good!

Dec 29, 2005 at 4:38 PM Post #73 of 102
Logitech TrackMan Wheel.
Got it a couple months ago, after using an old Optical Intellimouse for years. Already thinking about a new one.

AdamWill: man do I want one of those model M keyboards. I get the oppotuinity to use one every couple of weeks.

Dec 29, 2005 at 4:42 PM Post #75 of 102
Right now I'm using a Belkin USB Wireless Laptop mouse with Scrollwheel in the office - why didn't i do this sooner? So many headaches gone now that i don't use the stock company mouse with crappy wire and rollerball that picks up fuzz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back