Extroverted -56

Intuitive - 75

Feeling - 12

Judging - 44

moderately expressed extravert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Some things match and some don't. Like much in life this stuff is at least 50% BS.

[size=small]ENFJ[/size][size=small]: The Cult Leader[/size]
[size=x-small]ENFJs are big thinkers. They are extremely charismatic, and wish to offer the benefit of their wisdom to the world at large. They tend to see the grand scheme of things, and to be able to deduce connections between things that other people miss; these psychological personality traits are the result fo the fact that they are the Messiah.[/size]
[size=x-small]ENFJs use their charisma and their knowledge to teach others, benevolently helping their fellow man reach a higher plane of evolution through such unorthodox but enlightened means as Psychic Third Nostril Enlargement. They then retire to secluded farmhouses in rural areas, where their followers express appreciation for the ENFJs by signing over all their worldly possessions and giving up their wives and daughters to the ENFJ's "special care."[/size]
[size=x-small]RECREATION: ENFJs are fond of collecting things, such as wives, guns, ammunition, and FBI search warrants. ENFJs often pass their leisure time engaged in such pursuits as self-flagellation or being nailed to things. Some ENFJs eschew these activities, preferring instead to watch their followers engage in them, offering suggestions and gentle advice when appropriate.[/size]

Jun 1, 2010 at 12:40 PM Post #126 of 259
INFP. Though F is only slightly edges out T in the third it's about 60%F and 40%T.

Jun 1, 2010 at 4:31 PM Post #128 of 259
INTJ- this matches up with more recent tests, although I used to consistently score INFJ until high school.

1. very expressed introvert (100)
  2. distinctively expressed intuitive personality (62)
  3. distinctively expressed thinking personality (62)
  4. slightly expressed judging personality (1)

Jun 3, 2010 at 8:34 PM Post #130 of 259
INTJ:
moderately expressed introvert
slightly expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

At least that's what it looks like today.  I've been this and other personalities over the last 20 years or so.  For me 100+ posts is being absolutely verbose.

Jun 6, 2010 at 6:24 AM Post #131 of 259
Your Type is
ISFJ

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
89 38 38 33

You are:
  1. very expressed introvert
  2. moderately expressed sensing personality
  3. moderately expressed feeling personality
  4. moderately expressed judging personality

Jun 6, 2010 at 8:24 AM Post #132 of 259
ISFJ

I kinda expected that head-fiers are mostly introverts. Personally, i think only introverts would analyse things like music of all things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back