What is your job in real life?
Jan 26, 2013 at 6:07 PM Post #91 of 113
I am a physical therapist.  I primarily work in an outpatient clinic that is owned by 3 Orthopedic doctors so I see a lot of their patients.  Most of their patients have had either a total knee replacement, total shoulder replacement, or some type of rotator cuff repair, and at times I see these patients immediately after surgery to get them up and walking.  I also work PRN (as needed) at an acute care inpatient facility on some weekends.  I really enjoy what I do and I can't imagine doing anything else.

Jan 26, 2013 at 6:13 PM Post #92 of 113
Quote:
I am a physical therapist.  I primarily work in an outpatient clinic that is owned by 3 Orthopedic doctors so I see a lot of their patients.  Most of their patients have had either a total knee replacement, total shoulder replacement, or some type of rotator cuff repair, and at times I see these patients immediately after surgery to get them up and walking.  I also work PRN (as needed) at an acute care inpatient facility on some weekends.  I really enjoy what I do and I can't imagine doing anything else.

That's good to hear as an SPT currently
beerchug.gif

Jan 26, 2013 at 9:33 PM Post #96 of 113
I work for the Geek Squad at Best Buy.
LET THE HATE ROLL IN.

I love the Geek Squad! Every time a family member or friend asks me to fix their computers, I tell them to call the Geek Squad. You make my weekends much better! :p

Jan 27, 2013 at 2:54 PM Post #97 of 113
I'd never spend $150 to have someone blow compressed air into my computer case, but maybe that's just me being too cheap? 

Quote:
I love the Geek Squad! Every time a family member or friend asks me to fix their computers, I tell them to call the Geek Squad. You make my weekends much better!
tongue.gif

Jan 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM Post #98 of 113
Quote:
I love the Geek Squad! Every time a family member or friend asks me to fix their computers, I tell them to call the Geek Squad. You make my weekends much better!
tongue.gif

I hate it when my family asks me for tech support on their computer.  I'll help if I have time, but reluctantly.

Jan 28, 2013 at 12:19 PM Post #99 of 113
Part-time student working my way into full time. (As in, how much of a work load can I handle before I burn out?). Liberal Arts major. Not sure whether I want to do Political Science or Sociology. Not going to get rich doing either. Operations associate at a big box hardware store (the orange one). I invest most of what I make into coffee, my car and traveling. 

Jan 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #100 of 113
Student. Going to work for a health care technology company after graduation. I have to say I've been lucky with my college experience and the fact that my parents were able to help a lot with my schooling.

Feb 10, 2013 at 9:16 PM Post #103 of 113
Watching that Dread right now, classic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back