What is your age/occupation?
Jan 14, 2010 at 3:04 AM Post #256 of 298
29 i feel old.. Work for gov contractor doing among many things: writing/designing/project managing gov contracts, marketing, security clearances, graphic/web design and enterprise system admin. Also industrial design freelance.

Jan 14, 2010 at 3:42 AM Post #257 of 298
Quote:

Originally Posted by 9pintube /img/forum/go_quote.gif
57 yrs. old male......A union "Master Journeyman Millwright" for 35 yrs...yeah! go ahead Laugh, 5 yrs untill retirerment.... Also a FULL time AUDIOPHILE....

Why would I laugh? Won't you be getting pension from the union?
happy_face1.gif

Jan 14, 2010 at 7:34 PM Post #261 of 298
41 - Was Sales Manager / Technical Sales Engineer within the Fluid Power Industry (Hydraulics & Pneumatics)

Now disabled due to massive neuropathic damage & Systemic CRPS (Type II)

The condition used to be known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy, but the name was changed when more was discovered about the possible causes of CRPS. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, RSD, is now referred to as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, CRPS.

CRPS is a progressive disease of the Autonomic Nervous System whose pain is characterized as constant, extremely intense, and out of proportion to the original injury. The pain is typically accompanied by swelling, skin changes, sensitivity, and can often be debilitating. It usually affects one or more of the four limbs but can occur in any part of the body.

CRPS is ranked as the most painful form of chronic pain that exists today by the McGill Pain Index.

Please check out the following link if you want to know more: American RSDHope

Jan 15, 2010 at 2:31 AM Post #263 of 298
21. University student.

Jan 15, 2010 at 7:29 PM Post #266 of 298
Quote:

Originally Posted by maporter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
41 - Was Sales Manager / Technical Sales Engineer within the Fluid Power Industry (Hydraulics & Pneumatics)

Now disabled due to massive neuropathic damage & Systemic CRPS (Type II)

The condition used to be known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy, but the name was changed when more was discovered about the possible causes of CRPS. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, RSD, is now referred to as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, CRPS.

CRPS is a progressive disease of the Autonomic Nervous System whose pain is characterized as constant, extremely intense, and out of proportion to the original injury. The pain is typically accompanied by swelling, skin changes, sensitivity, and can often be debilitating. It usually affects one or more of the four limbs but can occur in any part of the body.

CRPS is ranked as the most painful form of chronic pain that exists today by the McGill Pain Index.

Please check out the following link if you want to know more: American RSDHope

Ouch. I feel for you man. I hope you're not suffering too much.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back