What is the safest and cheapest way to ship internationally
Oct 28, 2009 at 8:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

John2e

Headphoneus Supremus
I have a pair of ED 9 on sale and most offers are coming from overseas From NYC.

I am considering selling oversea but I always require a signature as reiept. The last time I fed exed a wire to Canada and it cost $65 arrggg

Please any recomendations...

Oct 28, 2009 at 9:01 PM Post #2 of 8
Probably depends from where you are shipping.
wink.gif

Oct 28, 2009 at 10:41 PM Post #6 of 8
USPS using Priority Mail international or Express Mail international, with insurance, but since the delivery is handled by the local post office in the receiving country, I'd steer clear of countries with unreliable postal services like Italy or right now the UK.

Oct 28, 2009 at 11:18 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by majid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
USPS using Priority Mail international or Express Mail international, with insurance, but since the delivery is handled by the local post office in the receiving country, I'd steer clear of countries with unreliable postal services like Italy or right now the UK.

x2. I just shipped USPS Priority International to Australia. Got there in 5 days. Pair of Grado RS-1's insured with signature was around $50.00.

Oct 29, 2009 at 2:25 AM Post #8 of 8
Personally if speed is not important Can Post/USPS, I've never had anything go missing and they're dirt cheap. For speed I've always done FedEx, though I don't like when I receive something from them they don't charge anything then I get a letter later with a bill. If I ignore it what would happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back