What is the name of this song?
Dec 29, 2010 at 10:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

joomongj

Headphoneus Supremus
I heard this nice song at the gym that is sang by a female and has the part of the lyrics has "Ahhh~ ahhh~ ahhhhh~ ahhhh~ ahhhhh~ ahhhhh~ ahhhh~" in the chorus. The chorus has only "ahhhh~ ahhh~" and felt techno-ish or at least one word stretched out to sound like "ahh" like "ri-ah-ah-ah-de". But I cannot make out whether it's just "ahhhh~" or another word stretched out to sound like "ahh~". I wish I had more details but that's all I can think of. Obviously it's upbeat and the pace is relatively fast since it felt techno-ish. The "ahhh~" part in the chorus is quite long. If you heard this song you should know what I'm talkin' about. Fire away your guesses.

Dec 29, 2010 at 10:58 PM Post #4 of 27
ive been looking quite a bit thank you very much
tongue_smile.gif
.. im just playing.. but dude this is not easy..

Dec 29, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #6 of 27
^ sorry bud. I don't pay attention to music when I work out. I'm there to exercise, not to listen to music.
smily_headphones1.gif
  The rhythm caught my attention b/c it was nice and smooth. The genre felt techno/pop. If you heard it you definitely know which song I'm talkin' about. The chorus is either "ahhh~" or "lalala~" but the fact that it has only those should make the song unique to identify provided you heard it before...otherwise it's finding a needle in a haystack like I tried before.

Dec 29, 2010 at 11:37 PM Post #8 of 27
^ No it's not. The singer sounded like white North American/Caucasian. The chorus was smooth like a brook running through a narrow valley.

Dec 30, 2010 at 12:55 AM Post #11 of 27

Probably not this, but I'll post cause I like the song :)

Dec 30, 2010 at 3:27 AM Post #15 of 27
Good luck lol. I really thought I might have had it.

Couldn't you just go back to the gym and ask them what they play? If it's a disc, you can easily ask them. Or if its a radio, ask them what station they play, then just visit that radio stations site and check out they playlist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back