What is the least mentioned iem on this website and why is it the JVC HA-XC90T and why should you feel ashamed about it?
Dec 17, 2023 at 10:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

YonnieVenaux

New Head-Fier
Approximately three years ago JVC released a bass-oriented bluetooth iem called the HA-XC90T. Given their well-established reputation as purveyors of legendary basshead machinery (see ha-sz2000), it appeared promising, or at least worthy of investigation. Mysteriously, however, only four comments were ever made in reference to the monitors on the entire site! There are literally thousands of pages of reviews and in-depth analysis of obscure basshead iems that no one has ever actually purchased, but somehow one of JVC's most significant offerings in the category gets ignored by every single basshead on head-fi because they were too busy arguing about the tranparency of the honeydews. As fate would have it, the XC90Ts were quietly discontinued sometime shortly after their release and in light of what transpired, it can be said with objective certainty that it was your fault (yes you, literally all of you). Thus, I implore you to seek redemption- Is there not a single one amongst you who can offer a shred of input on these mystery monitors or are you simply uninterested in human decency? Alas, I think I'm finally beginning to understand why other kinds of audiophiles stereotype bassheads as shameless.

Attachments

• mystry.jpg
    mystry.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 0
Dec 18, 2023 at 10:12 AM Post #2 of 2

jvc-msing539.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back