What is the last song you put on repeat?
Mar 19, 2007 at 3:29 AM Post #33 of 54
"The Sixth Station" - Joe Hisaishi, "Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi" OST

that's been on repeat the entire weekend for me. I love the scene it accompanies in the movie, and the piano is beautiful. it's a great song to simply sit and listen to, eyes shut, and ignoring the world.

Mar 20, 2007 at 3:10 AM Post #35 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by .pen.and.ink. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"The Sixth Station" - Joe Hisaishi, "Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi" OST

that's been on repeat the entire weekend for me. I love the scene it accompanies in the movie, and the piano is beautiful. it's a great song to simply sit and listen to, eyes shut, and ignoring the world.

Whoa, I've been listening to that pretty often too. Very moving indeed.

Mar 20, 2007 at 4:30 AM Post #36 of 54
I don't normally put songs on repeat. Last song I played, and then pressed back to play again was To the Nines by Winter Solstice.

Last song I remember putting on repeat and leaving it that way was Throw Some D's by Rich Boy...so catchy.

Mar 20, 2007 at 7:26 AM Post #37 of 54
The Sword - Freya
It's just so damn heavy! Makes me want to get drunk on mead and raid a village
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 20, 2007 at 12:40 PM Post #39 of 54
I don't put songs on repeat, but a couple of times recently I've found myself listening three times in a row to "Samson" by Regina Spector.

Mar 20, 2007 at 4:50 PM Post #41 of 54
I was just listening to Returning to the Fold by the Thermals, and I just kept playing it over and over. Strange, because I've been through that album a bunch of times without repeating any of the songs.

Mar 22, 2007 at 3:52 PM Post #42 of 54
"Elephant" by Damien Rice (9 album). Although some find this album not on the same level as O, I personally think that on this song he come pretty close if not better to his critically acclaimed debut album.

Mar 23, 2007 at 6:28 AM Post #44 of 54
Take it Off - The Donnas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back