What is the last song you put on repeat?
Feb 16, 2007 at 8:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 54

The Actual

Headphoneus Supremus
Every once in a while I get really into just one song and can't stop listening to it for a few days.

Right now it's My Little Underground from Psychocandy by The Jesus and Mary Chain. So good. I'm on day two and a half and throw it on anytime I'm in my room. A nice thing about it is that the song is short enough that even if I'm just stopping by to pick up some books or something I can listen to it all the way through.

'and it's cold outside...'

Feb 16, 2007 at 8:30 PM Post #2 of 54
hmm... i think the last song i constantly put on repeat was The Human League's "The Stars Are Going Out" on the album Romantic? it is one of their best songs in their entire catalog, how it was never made a single i'll never know.

anyhoo, everytime i listen to The Jesus and Mary Chain's Psychocandy i always have to give the song after "My Little Underground" repeated listens... 'You Trip Me Up." i especially love the shimmering noise in this one.

Feb 16, 2007 at 9:26 PM Post #5 of 54
The song is "80's Life", by The Good, The Bad & The Queen
biggrin.gif

Feb 17, 2007 at 12:33 AM Post #8 of 54
I love "My Little Underground" as well. However, the last song that I put on repeat was "Gold Star for Robot Boy" by Guided by Voices.

Feb 17, 2007 at 12:56 AM Post #10 of 54
Last song i put on repeat: shine on you crazy diamond. I never get tired of it, great to listen to as you relax.
280smile.gif

Feb 17, 2007 at 6:36 AM Post #12 of 54
MY VIOLENT HEART - NINE INCH NAILS

i was amazed, not only by the song, but the form this album is taking on. If you havent heard of the conspiracy, run over to echoingthesound and check it out, insane.

ps survivalism was meh

Feb 17, 2007 at 7:09 AM Post #14 of 54
"Early Sunsets over Monroeville" by

My Chemical Romance

yeah yeah...... laugh all you want.......
rolleyes.gif

I guess I just like how he starts off all happy and ends up crying/screaming. what an emo-can-emo //_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back