What is the best screen protector?
Aug 13, 2007 at 5:48 AM Post #16 of 18
I use an Exim SPUC on my Samsung D900. I had an invisible shield for my ipod, and I hated the feel of it. Its just way too sticky. The SPUC on the other hand, has the exact same feel of the screen itself, and is only noticable by its edges. None of my friends knew that I had a screen protector on until I told them about it.

Aug 13, 2007 at 6:10 AM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by skev13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use an Exim SPUC on my Samsung D900. I had an invisible shield for my ipod, and I hated the feel of it. Its just way too sticky. The SPUC on the other hand, has the exact same feel of the screen itself, and is only noticable by its edges. None of my friends knew that I had a screen protector on until I told them about it.

Sounds good... If its cheaper than the IS, then I might get it...

You got a link?

Edit: Just found one. However, there isn't a full body protection version. I'd prefer full body protection...

Aug 13, 2007 at 11:35 AM Post #18 of 18
I have an Invisible Shield for my Macbook Pro, and its been working out quite nicely. More difficult to place it correctly on the larger surface, but it keeps the original surface clean, and is pretty easy to wipe off later. Invisible Shield = great stuff!
580smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back