what is the best portable music player to have?
Jan 3, 2016 at 2:30 PM Post #361 of 383
  Dude, I once posted a text like that and got a reply which asked me to give a little more structure to that "wall of text"
emoticon-0107-sweating.gif
. I forward that message to you.
No offense, just make it a bit easier for everyone to read as you seem to have an interesting point.

+1

Jan 3, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #362 of 383
No offense taken, I write when it's there, I'm for the moment, and remember, what makes you who you are is the fact that you it your way, so as someone told, never follow or change for anyone, for no longer it is you, the best thing here is , your allowed to express your thoughts if and only if they are real, I couldn't get that inspiration of that moment even if I wanted, cause I already moved on, hope you learn the same I've learned from good and experienced people here. Happy new years, and keep the music alive, and the best and treble pumping

Jan 3, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #363 of 383
No offense taken, I write when it's there, I'm for the moment, and remember, what makes you who you are is the fact that you it your way, so as someone told, never follow or change for anyone, for no longer it is you, the best thing here is , your allowed to express your thoughts if and only if they are real, I couldn't get that inspiration of that moment even if I wanted, cause I already moved on, hope you learn the same I've learned from good and experienced people here. Happy new years, and keep the music alive, and the best and treble pumping

Great. But I even gave up reading halfway through that one! Verbosity?! No offence meant.

Jan 3, 2016 at 5:12 PM Post #364 of 383
It's ok, my experience does agree with every and I understand, we're not all in the same , for I'm here and your ther, but my journey took me here, now others have to follow the path to get were I'm at, and I can understand I only read what I like.

Jan 3, 2016 at 5:32 PM Post #365 of 383
It's ok, my experience does agree with every and I understand, we're not all in the same , for I'm here and your ther, but my journey took me here, now others have to follow the path to get were I'm at, and I can understand I only read what I like.

Well you are obviously a nice guy to deal with criticism so amiably. I'll give reading your original post another go. I apologise if I was being rude.

Jan 3, 2016 at 5:48 PM Post #366 of 383

There's a HUGE difference between being yourself, and refusing to try at things. Ask anyone in history you've ever admired, learning to do things better does not require you to forsake your individuality.

Jan 3, 2016 at 5:49 PM Post #367 of 383
Ok, I sell electronics,
also get a few expensive one to cherish their sound

Hm, tried to structure the text by replacing commas with full stops and separating 2 thoughts with a paragraph.
After a few sentences I realize, the thoughts are unstructured and a new one begins before the preceding thought has been finished - or at least before it has been completely pronounced.
Sorry buddy, this is not readable, and not understandable. Why do you write in a public room, if you don't want to be read and/or understood?

Jan 3, 2016 at 5:56 PM Post #368 of 383
What I meant is if your characteristic is threaten by someone trying to change you when there's no fault in your style and persona, stick to who you are, don't follow the leader, and be a wanna be, be youraelf, trust me, people will follow, besides you don't need quantity of people, stick to qualiry, choose ,never be chosen, a word of wisdom at my age. Lol

Jan 3, 2016 at 6:04 PM Post #369 of 383
I write in public room ,because I can, and whoever doesn't like it tuff luck, I'm not here to please anyone with grammar, if there's something you don't like , then good, that's your opinion, but again ,it's your opinion, and if your not capable of reading a rough copy then, keep it moving to something else, I'm not here to please you or anybody, I'm here to do what I do the way I wanna do it, your opinion is just one as my story is just one, don't get caught up on this, keep it moving for I do, if it stupid to you, then don't become what you read just bypass it, and move on to what s of interest to you, hopefully we can conclude this , for I have more important issues to express here like letting people know my experience,

Jan 3, 2016 at 6:13 PM Post #370 of 383
Wow it seems that pound for pound the fiio x5 is the outlaw of music, for the price , the quality, the structure and everything, when I put it on with my triple fis 10, and listen to Benny chawes, " YOUR ALWAYS ON MY MIND"IM blown away,but today as I was trying to explain, I used my note 8.0 tablet with my audiotechnica athm50 and oh my god, I have a you tube downloader, which converts some hd videos to mp3 in the highest format, this is what gets me, the sound is gorgeous, nothing hurts the ears, his voice is upfront, so emotional, like when I turn my music system in my room 5.1 definite technology speakers and sub with the yamaha rx v465, the source either coming romantic my x5 or hdmi cable from my gateway laptop, I tell for home systems I love yamaha.

Jan 6, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #371 of 383
A very interesting thread. I was wondering if any of you guys own an ipod touch 6th gen. How does it sound? Is it similar to iPhone 6 or 6s? I own a HD 598.

Also can you provide me with a link with the measurements of ipod touch 6th gen output. I can't find any in the net. Thanks in advance.

Jan 7, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #372 of 383
It's a really nice machine ,player, but if you wanna do like we all did, get a good phone, and get a good dedicated player, and it makes a world of a difference, I would stick with any of the Samsung galaxy notes, and get a nice amp, with nice earbuds, that you can use on the phone and player,the same goes for the amp, because there might be days were you wanna go crazy with sound and power and bass, and everything is cheap , so you've come at a good time

Jan 8, 2016 at 1:39 AM Post #373 of 383
The time is indeed right.. Fiio offers some great device at very low cost. I would like to buy a note. But it is way over my budget. And my current phone galaxy grand still kicking. I have rooted it and flashed cyanogenmod. As of now it does it job.. Budget android devices have lot of compromises, especially in audio. Ipod touch is a good option for me. A powerful processor, good audio. It is basically a small iPhone 6.i believe it will be able to satisfy me.

And HD 598 plays well with ipod. I have klipsch s4i rugged too but now not using it much. I have a ipod nano 7th gen and love it. I am giving it to my sis, so planning for upgrading..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back