what is the best IEM under 75 dollars for Rock , Metal and Classical music ? ?
Feb 26, 2020 at 10:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

utir

New Head-Fier
hey everyone, im new here .i want to buy an iem but my budget is only 75$. I mainly listen to rock , metal and classical music. Can anyone tell me what will be the best IEM in this budget ? Thanks in advance .

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020 at 8:51 PM Post #2 of 7
hey everyone, im new here .i want to buy an iem but my budget is only 75$. I mainly listen to rock , metal and classical music. Can anyone tell me what will be the best IEM in this budget ? Thanks in advance .

I think it would be difficult to get a single IEM at the budget pricing that can excel at multiple different genres. But do check out the TRN V90, TRN BA5, CCA C12 and KZ ZSX. These are the $50 usd that have good reviews on headfiers. They seem to be sidegrades of each other with just different tuning.

You can ask the others too in these threads:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/chinese-asian-brand-iem-info-thread.820747/

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/bes...nd-impressions-sharing-reference-list.805930/

Good luck in your search!

Feb 27, 2020 at 12:46 AM Post #3 of 7
Although you can try to listen HiFiMan Re-600 for 60$ .
Very interesting earphones for this price (300$ +) at start.

Jul 11, 2020 at 8:36 PM Post #6 of 7
A lot of good recommendations above. I would also consider the Tin HiFi T2 Plus (currently $50) and the FiiO FD1 ($60). Both are well balanced and could be consider neutral-ish with some boosted bass. Neither are bass-heavy though. Tin T2 Plus has more extended treble, but the FD1 has a richer sounding midrange. I think the T2+ is a little more resolving of fine detail. Both have a really good timbre for acoustic instruments in classical music. The FiiO is smoother sounding, so if you like a lot of grit/distortion in your rock/metal, the T2+ accentuates it more.

Jul 12, 2020 at 5:03 AM Post #7 of 7
I like JVC HA-FD7, good price if you can import from amazon JP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back