What is it with this ipod mini to rca cable?
Jun 17, 2003 at 1:23 PM Post #2 of 5
Now, my questions is: Where the hell can you buy Neutrik mini plugs?, I can't find the damn things anywhere. That cable is way too expensive, considering the quality of sound of the IPOD, or other mini source. I just picked up one of these . I'm sure it will do just fine.
-Mag

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I think austonia has one of these cables for his D25. What do ya think of it buddy? Have you compared it to anything else?

Jun 17, 2003 at 2:37 PM Post #3 of 5
There is always a chance that these cables (ZuPivot, Silver Dragon) are just Belden wire of some sort. Silver Dragon sure is a snazzy name for a cable as is the Silver Dragon logo shrink wrap. Don't be fooled by looks! 2 layers of techflex? Wooo, getting extra techy! Seriously, Belden is a great cable company and I use them for my DIY projects, but techflex is only for looks (unless you are using more than 1 cable and you need to keep them braided). I bet this is a great cable, but you could build one for $25 w/ the cardas plugs.*

*Please, if you are aware that this is not Belden, contact me, I will be happy to edit my post.

Jun 17, 2003 at 4:31 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by MagusG
Now, my questions is: Where the hell can you buy Neutrik mini plugs?

http://markertek.com/

I got like a dozen or so of them myself for whatever DIY cable projects I need.

Jun 17, 2003 at 5:21 PM Post #5 of 5
Uh where? I can't even find that neutrik makes any at all, they dont have any listed on thier website, I know they make great 1/4" plugs and such. A direct link would be greatly appreciated.
smily_headphones1.gif

-Mag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back