What In-Ear headphones should I buy?
Nov 10, 2010 at 12:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

MLodyX

New Head-Fier
HI
I was wondering If You can help me. I bought some time ago sony mdr-s638f with ex82 earphones. I loved those earphones but now they are broken and can't be repaired and I have a problem, what to buy now. My budget is arround 70$. Can You help me what In-Ear Headphones should I buy? I mainly listen to rock, jazz, punkrock and acustic music and I expect from my headphones to have good quality of bass. Those are earphones of which I heard good reviews, woud Yourecomend them too? What would suit me best?
Sony ex90
soundmagic pl50
Klipsch S2

Thank You for Your help

Nov 10, 2010 at 12:22 PM Post #2 of 5
This is a real sweet IEM -

Panasonic - HJE-900 - J&R Music

Quote:
HI
I was wondering If You can help me. I bought some time ago sony mdr-s638f with ex82 earphones. I loved those earphones but now they are broken and can't be repaired and I have a problem, what to buy now. My budget is arround 70$. Can You help me what In-Ear Headphones should I buy? I mainly listen to rock, jazz, punkrock and acustic music and I expect from my headphones to have good quality of bass. Those are earphones of which I heard good reviews, woud Yourecomend them too? What would suit me best?
Sony ex90
soundmagic pl50
Klipsch S2
Thank You for Your help

Nov 10, 2010 at 1:03 PM Post #4 of 5
I'm looking in the same price range and am intrigued by the Brainwavz M2 (and new M3), and some Fischer Audio IEMS (like the Eterna and Silver Bullet). The Klipsch S4 are also available in the US for about $75, but not sure where you are so no idea if you can get the same deal. 

Nov 10, 2010 at 2:34 PM Post #5 of 5
I have asked similar questions on few forums and some opinions are equal, they say nuforce ne-6 would be great choice, and I have found them for 50$. But some say that they sound badly with sony players. Can someone confirm this? I have sony nwz-s638f model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back