What IEM for hardstyle ?
Aug 27, 2013 at 6:14 AM Post #7 of 16
Bump... Surely someone must know.

How much do you want to spend?

Possibly one of the better IEM's I've heard within a decent price range for that style of music would be Triple-Fi 10, it sounds really good with EDM (Electronic Dance Music) another not far behind would be Vsonics GR07 MK2.

This all depends how much you want to spend, if you have $1300+ then Tralucents 1Plus2 will do the job nicely.

Aug 27, 2013 at 7:54 AM Post #8 of 16
I already have triplefi10 
biggrin.gif
 . I search better or equivalent because the triplefi10 are very uncomfortable for me. So the Vsonics gr07 mk2 ? Cordially.

Aug 28, 2013 at 12:02 AM Post #10 of 16
About the $500 price range. I would also be using them for djing purposes so in very loud environments.. So i cant have anything too bass heavy which would drown out the high and mid frequencies. I already own the senheisser hd25 headphones so ideally something that sounds very similar would be great but obviously in IEM format. Cheers

Aug 28, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #11 of 16
Would the Shure SE535 be something i should look at ? I have only seen reviews about them comparing to classical music and stuff with alot of acoustics... i havent seen any hard edm comparrisons

Aug 28, 2013 at 2:18 AM Post #12 of 16
Quote:
How much do you want to spend?

Possibly one of the better IEM's I've heard within a decent price range for that style of music would be Triple-Fi 10, it sounds really good with EDM (Electronic Dance Music) another not far behind would be Vsonics GR07 MK2.

This all depends how much you want to spend, if you have $1300+ then Tralucents 1Plus2 will do the job nicely.

what do you reckon from above posts ?

Aug 28, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #13 of 16
why not get the triplefi10  coustem molded to your ear?

Unique Melody are well know for good quality remolds and they do the triple fis

Feb 6, 2014 at 4:03 AM Post #15 of 16
Try Audio Technica pro700 they are really awesome. I love hardstyle its in my dna. These can really bring out the beauty of our style.The bass is low accurate and punchy but not overpowering so you can enjoy those incredible screeches and melodies. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back