What high end AT cans are you currently using?
Aug 9, 2005 at 8:28 AM Post #151 of 158
my new guy
smily_headphones1.gif

W11JPN.jpg

however my 5 years old camera sucks
frown.gif

Aug 9, 2005 at 9:18 AM Post #152 of 158
Hi oScARSr,

Nice !!! Beautiful looking JPN.... hopefully I will be able to get my hands on one pair in the next few weeks...
wink.gif

Overlunge

Aug 9, 2005 at 1:07 PM Post #153 of 158
Quote:

Originally Posted by overlunge
Hi oScARSr,

Nice !!! Beautiful looking JPN.... hopefully I will be able to get my hands on one pair in the next few weeks...
wink.gif

Overlunge

are u going to have a W11JPN?

I hope u wouldnt feel it sucks in front of qualia 010.
tongue.gif

May I ask,

can i replace the ear pad of W11JPN with W2002 or W10VTG?

thanks.

Aug 9, 2005 at 8:28 PM Post #155 of 158
Quote:

Originally Posted by oScARSr
are u going to have a W11JPN?

I hope u wouldnt feel it sucks in front of qualia 010.
tongue.gif

Hah... Nothing beats the woodiness of the JPN with the ?? paint.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oScARSr
May I ask,

can i replace the ear pad of W11JPN with W2002 or W10VTG?

thanks.

I don't know, the pad on my VTG seemed to be pleather, and what's on your JPN now looks like velour... so don't think it's going to work.

And I have to say, man, your JPN's in fantastic condition. You must look after them very well.

Overlunge

Aug 9, 2005 at 8:51 PM Post #156 of 158
The pads between the W2002, W1000, W100, W10VTG, & W11JPN are of the same size and can be interchanged IIRC. The pads on the W2002 are made of lamb skin while the W11JPN is a combination of leather and velour.

Aug 15, 2005 at 8:06 AM Post #157 of 158
Man,

I have to say, I really enjoy my ATH-W10VTG. I think my listening enjoyment out of these phones is definitely up there.

I know these were the first ATH woody - what was the top of the ATH line prior?

Whoever that engineer was who designed these things certainly knew something about music. Nothing fancy about the approach, just a very nicely put together sound. At $200, one of the best bangs for the buck I've spent in this hobby.

Best,

-Jason

Aug 15, 2005 at 8:41 AM Post #158 of 158
Looking at the AT headphone page, I dont see anything over Yen 25000 prior to the woodys.
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcha
Man,

I have to say, I really enjoy my ATH-W10VTG. I think my listening enjoyment out of these phones is definitely up there.

I know these were the first ATH woody - what was the top of the ATH line prior?

Whoever that engineer was who designed these things certainly knew something about music. Nothing fancy about the approach, just a very nicely put together sound. At $200, one of the best bangs for the buck I've spent in this hobby.

Best,

-Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back