What headphones are you currently rocking?
Aug 16, 2012 at 9:35 PM Post #271 of 1,757
Quote:

You sir are one impressive person. 
smile.gif

Not sure it accomplishes much. haha. It has been fun though.

Aug 16, 2012 at 9:51 PM Post #272 of 1,757
Quote:
15 hours of non-stop metal is impressive. LoL 

I think I could do it but it would have to be at low volume. I cannot listen to rock at high volume long at all. Not to mention I get all the detail at low volume anyways :). I guess it kinda gives you a more appreciative perspective of music as a whole when you do this. At least that is how I feel. Plus my ears won't be shot in just a few years :p.

Aug 16, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #273 of 1,757
Quote:
I think I could do it but it would have to be at low volume. I cannot listen to rock at high volume long at all. Not to mention I get all the detail at low volume anyways :). I guess it kinda gives you a more appreciative perspective of music as a whole when you do this. At least that is how I feel. Plus my ears won't be shot in just a few years :p.

Dooo it! I admit to having some high volume...maybe one O'clock. Summer is winding down
I decided to do nothing but one of my favorite things...listen to some tunes.

Aug 17, 2012 at 1:41 AM Post #274 of 1,757
c: I feel a bit like a shill for BT around here, but recommending good music is what it's all about. Which album is it? I've been talking about Morceau Subrosa a lot lately so I can only assume it's that one.

Also, the Metal talk makes me want to listen to Lustre. 2 songs...40 minutes...Ambient BM. Mmmm...
Quote:
Hell yes! I'm ending off with BT (courtesy of Morbid) and it'll be just under the 22 hour mark. 
biggrin.gif

Aug 17, 2012 at 1:44 AM Post #275 of 1,757
Quote:
c: I feel a bit like a shill for BT around here, but recommending good music is what it's all about. Which album is it? I've been talking about Morceau Subrosa a lot lately so I can only assume it's that one.

Also, the Metal talk makes me want to listen to Lustre. 2 songs...40 minutes...Ambient BM. Mmmm...

No, while I like Morceau Subrosa albeit different. I am talking about TBU specifically The Antikythera Mechanism.

Aug 17, 2012 at 1:49 AM Post #276 of 1,757
Oooo...Even better...Though the more I listen to Morceau Subrosa I honestly think it could edge out even TBU for my #1 spot. It's just beautiful. 

I should really listen to TBU again. It's been a few months. 

Quote:
No, while I like Morceau Subrosa albeit different. I am talking about TBU specifically The Antikythera Mechanism.

Aug 17, 2012 at 1:51 AM Post #278 of 1,757
Quote:
Oooo...Even better...Though the more I listen to Morceau Subrosa I honestly think it could edge out even TBU for my #1 spot. It's just beautiful. 

I should really listen to TBU again. It's been a few months. 

Ok, you shill. I listen to TBU anywhere from 4-5 time a day. I need to wear it out so I can move on. 
I feel so cheap becoming so engulfed in BT. What can I say he is really, really, really talented.

Aug 17, 2012 at 2:05 AM Post #279 of 1,757
He knows his craft. He's a producer's producer. He just...cares about how stuff sounds and doesn't let it go until it's ready. 

He's really the only artist I'm like this with because he's just wonderfully passionate about music and definitely one of the few in the Electronic genre that actually care about quality.

Quote:
Ok, you shill. I listen to TBU anywhere from 4-5 time a day. I need to wear it out so I can move on. 
I feel so cheap becoming so engulfed in BT. What can I say he is really, really, really talented.

Aug 17, 2012 at 4:29 AM Post #280 of 1,757
Audio Technica ATH-WS55, being fed some late night Storm Corrosion.

Aug 17, 2012 at 7:35 PM Post #281 of 1,757
Got the PS1000 out for Bob Seger's 2006 Face the Promise.

Aug 18, 2012 at 3:48 PM Post #282 of 1,757
Now that it has cooled off I can use my CD900ST's. Listening to some CCR.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back