What earbuds for under $30
Apr 22, 2018 at 12:08 PM Post #3 of 8
Have been looking for earbuds or earphones because i broke my last one. Came across some like the xiaomi piston 3s but its not in stock. What else would u recommend?
I would highly recommend you these: JVC HA-EBX5 https://goo.gl/R3FKkd
I have had these for over 6 years. They have taken a lot of abuse and still work fine. It is kind of bass heavy so if you are looking for something that is neutral I would not recommend these. They are fun to listen to and probably my favorite pair of earbuds. They are not available on Amazon or the JVC website, but they are available in many other trusted retailers.

Apr 22, 2018 at 3:09 PM Post #4 of 8
If you can up your budget by 10 dollars, you can get into a SoundMAGIC E10, which is a largely neutral, excellent IEM. Very well-made and durable. Highly regarded. Worth a look-see for you. Maybe read about it and see what you think.

Apr 24, 2018 at 1:03 AM Post #5 of 8
If you can up your budget by 10 dollars, you can get into a SoundMAGIC E10, which is a largely neutral, excellent IEM. Very well-made and durable. Highly regarded. Worth a look-see for you. Maybe read about it and see what you think.
I've been looking between the SoundMAGIC E10 and the Carbo Tenores have you tried the Carbos and if you have do you think they were better than the e10s. Their also in the same price range so i dont know which one to get.

Apr 25, 2018 at 4:46 AM Post #7 of 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back