what does your head-fi name/handle mean?
Aug 1, 2002 at 2:55 PM Post #16 of 362
I couldn't fit "Descartes" (essential to my day job) on my license plate and some folks find the French difficult.. The number 1 comes on the end because it is required for a hotmail address. I'm too absent minded and lazy to use different handles in different places...
tongue.gif

Aug 1, 2002 at 3:06 PM Post #20 of 362
My real name is Eric. Seems to be quite a few around here.

I use "kerelybonto" for my AIM/Y!/MSN messaging accounts, for Yahoo! email, and on eBay. Now, what exactly does it mean? ...

kerelybonto

Aug 1, 2002 at 3:40 PM Post #21 of 362
gloco?

Just a short version of a nickname i had in HS...

georgio d' loco

sucka!

Aug 1, 2002 at 3:59 PM Post #23 of 362
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch

or a beatles song
wink.gif

You are commiting a 2nd degree thread crap.Would you please refrain from crapping on this thread?thank you.

For thread crapping guidelines please see "just say no to thread crapping" post in members lounge.

Aug 1, 2002 at 4:06 PM Post #24 of 362
Quote:

Originally posted by Tuberoller

You are commiting a 2nd degree thread crap.Would you please refrain from crapping on this thread?thank you.

For thread crapping guidelines please see "just say no to thread crapping" post in members lounge.

LOL...um....errrr.... is this a 3rd degree thread crap? five or ten lashings?

very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 1, 2002 at 4:42 PM Post #25 of 362
Audio - I like music and sound in general. Good sounds, bad sounds, fun sounds, sad sounds. My mother commented to one of my college friends one time that see always was hearing weird noises coming from my room and finnally realized that they were comming from ME. My friend laughed and said "Oh Yeah, thats AR alright". Remember the black dude from Police Acadamy that was always doing sound effects?
biggrin.gif

Redneck - I am from Arkansas. Even though I was born in LA, if you ask I'll tell you I'm from Arkansas. I wear footwear with steel toes 3-4 days a week. I understand what most country songs are saying. My car in college had the nick name G.T.I.A.T.V. I am guilty of saying "Hey, watch this..." to passengers. I like short track stock car racing, mud-drags, & rodeo. I have knowingly eaten road-kill rabbit.
eek.gif

Aug 1, 2002 at 4:55 PM Post #27 of 362
Well I used to play a game online called Chain of Command, and my name on there was 007JamesBond007. I had to come up with an email address for my teammates to contact me at and 007jamesbond007@hotmail.com was taken (along with practically every other variation of James Bond), so I just did jms007bnd007. Now I use it for all my ID's.

Aug 1, 2002 at 6:30 PM Post #28 of 362
Mr.PD is what a friend of my first wife used to call me. It is my first two initials. Also at work we are usually referred to by our initials and last name together ie; PD Smith.
NO, Smith is not my last name.

Aug 1, 2002 at 7:11 PM Post #29 of 362
I am the master of all that is creative. My first name is Andrzej.

P is my middle initial. W is the initial of my last name.
eek.gif

Am I not incredible?

Aug 1, 2002 at 7:45 PM Post #30 of 362
Quote:

Originally posted by gloco

LOL...um....errrr.... is this a 3rd degree thread crap? five or ten lashings?

very_evil_smiley.gif

Halt! You have just commited a thread crap. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do will be used against in you in the court of Head Fidelity law . . .
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back