What does IC mean?
Apr 23, 2007 at 6:44 PM Post #16 of 53
For your confusion.... IC = I see....
biggrin.gif

Apr 23, 2007 at 8:56 PM Post #18 of 53
IC=I'm Confused, as in...."I have these headphones and I'm Confused about whether or not I should keep them or sell them. So if anybody offers me more than I think they're worth, I'll take the money and buy more headphones. After I listen for awhile, I'll still be confused as to which is better. Then I'll put them in the For Sale Forums and title them IC. And on, and on, and on, and.........
biggrin.gif

Apr 23, 2007 at 8:56 PM Post #19 of 53
IC=I'm Confused, as in...."I have these headphones and I'm Confused about whether or not I should keep them or sell them. So if anybody offers me more than I think they're worth, I'll take the money and buy more headphones. After I listen for awhile, I'll still be confused as to which is better. Then I'll put them in the For Sale Forums and title them IC. And on, and on, and on, and.........
biggrin.gif

Apr 23, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #20 of 53
I felt compelled to read this thread. I said what is going on in there that it is almost 20 posts already? I'll never get those two minutes back.

Apr 23, 2007 at 9:46 PM Post #22 of 53
Your choice, see if the context it is being used in fits any one of these:

Interest Check
Interconnect
Integrated Circuit
I See
IC = 99 in Roman Numeral
Interchangeable Core
Identity Code
Imagine Cup
In Character
Intensive Care

And DON't ask , 'what's a DAC'? LOL
wink.gif

Apr 23, 2007 at 10:57 PM Post #23 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by joelongwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

Thats funny . So basically an IC is a tease, thats says maybe i'll sell , maybe I won't . Show me how much greenback you have and see.

Apr 23, 2007 at 11:13 PM Post #24 of 53
I always thought it meant I'm Considering, until a while ago anyways. And I really can't believe this thread has spawned over 20 posts, its a bit outrageous.

Apr 24, 2007 at 12:43 AM Post #25 of 53
I find that when it comes to a rare item or high price paid item, interest check really means auction; or at least that has been my experience.

Apr 24, 2007 at 1:00 AM Post #26 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I find that when it comes to a rare item or high price paid item, interest check really means auction; or at least that has been my experience.

i think that's right.

IC for common items is the same thing as FS

IC for rarer ones is closer to a blind auction.

Apr 24, 2007 at 4:16 AM Post #28 of 53
I think it means Interest Check, but it would be in your interest to check the posts before mine.

Apr 24, 2007 at 4:28 AM Post #30 of 53
ONWARD!!
evil_smiley.gif

It means interest check, and sometimes I've noticed it means, "I don't really want to sell my item, but if you are willing to offer me a lot more money than it normally sells for, I might consider selling it to you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back