What does Head-Fi look like for a mod?
Jan 1, 2011 at 11:03 PM Post #31 of 50

Quote:
the mods are just giving out custom titles now :p

I know right? They used to be impossible to get! Heck, I'd love to parade around with a custom title like "Dr. Fabulous" to make fun of those who are making fun of Dr. Dre's lack of doctorness, but there's no way that's ever happening xD

Jan 2, 2011 at 12:36 AM Post #32 of 50
Make me a mod.

I'd keep the natives in line during the ungodly hours. I'd bring an occasional cease fire to the unending wars. The brand warriors would be lured into a false sense of security, only to be bludgeoned with my swift indiscriminate judgment. The juniors would be herded and gassed given great buying advice.

It won't be a power trip. I won't abuse it. I swear!

Jan 2, 2011 at 1:06 AM Post #34 of 50
There should be a "Mod for a day" raffle or something on April Fool's day.

Oh lord. Unless that came with an undo button, it'd be a bad idea for a lot of us.

Jan 2, 2011 at 1:07 AM Post #36 of 50
Jan 2, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #41 of 50

Quote:
Meh. But you love Head-Fi, you wouldn't ruin it, would you?...... 

Would you? :'(

aww...that emoticon with the tear really touched me, I'm sueing 

Jan 2, 2011 at 1:22 AM Post #43 of 50
I would just hate to see the right of mod go to a super dedicated troll. Puts in 30,000 posts and learns our ways, then.... Day 1:

Find, in all posts, the words, "Sennheiser, Grados, Ultrasone, Koss, AKG, Ultimate Ears, Sony, Beyer, Beyerdynamic, etc...."
Replace with: Beats.

Jan 2, 2011 at 1:30 AM Post #44 of 50
I would just hate to see the right of mod go to a super dedicated troll. Puts in 30,000 posts and learns our ways, then.... Day 1:

Find, in all posts, the words, "Sennheiser, Grados, Ultrasone, Koss, AKG, Ultimate Ears, Sony, Beyer, Beyerdynamic, etc...."

...about that...haha just kidding. I'd honestly hate to be a mod here. Power does not mesh well with short tempers. And I'm one of the biggest grammar Nazis that I'm aware of and I'd go berserk on a poor guy with English as his 4th language... And is it only admins who can change post count? :wink: *changes krmathis's post count to 0*

Jan 2, 2011 at 1:35 AM Post #45 of 50

Quote:
Quote:

...about that...haha just kidding. I'd honestly hate to be a mod here. Power does not mesh well with short tempers. And I'm one of the biggest grammar Nazis that I'm aware of and I'd go berserk on a poor guy with English as his 4th language... And is it only admins who can change post count?
wink.gif
*changes krmathis's post count to 0*

hey, if you can't beat them, join em'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back