What does HAPPY BIRTHDAY on HEAD FI mean to you
Nov 11, 2008 at 1:55 AM Post #16 of 22
Blackmore, perhaps you are not aware of just how many people read your posts here at Head-Fi.
I know that I have read many of your posts and have taken what you say(opinion and experience) to heart.
Yes, you are a part of the Head-Fi community, and a part of mine also
biggrin.gif

Nov 11, 2008 at 8:20 PM Post #17 of 22
I didn't get my Birthday thread last week either
frown.gif
wink.gif

Nov 11, 2008 at 9:49 PM Post #18 of 22
i have congratulated a few in my time probably as i know how nice it is to see a 'congrats on turning another year' here on headfi or when my mates congratulate me. it is great. i have not yet, however seen one for me... oh bother.

by all means keep it up, it is amazing feeling im sure.

Nov 12, 2008 at 9:38 AM Post #19 of 22
I have never been congratulated either, but it's not a big deal. I am the first to overlook the daily birthday list because of lazyness, and because my Head-fi bookmark links directly to the forum, and not to the home page. I have wished happy birthday to a couple of friends I was more in touch with, but independently from the birthday list.

Nov 12, 2008 at 11:01 AM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by antonyfirst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have never been congratulated either, but it's not a big deal. I am the first to overlook the daily birthday list because of lazyness, and because my Head-fi bookmark links directly to the forum, and not to the home page.

That's the case with me as well. I never really see the list of birthdays except for the odd detour to that page, but like you, my bookmark for Head-Fi takes me right into the forums.

Nov 12, 2008 at 6:06 PM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by | Scorpio | /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't get my Birthday thread last week either
frown.gif
wink.gif

Happy belated birthday!
biggrin.gif

Hopefully someone will make notice of it next year though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back