What do you think of Muse's 2nd Law?
Oct 18, 2012 at 11:57 PM Post #16 of 31
I am starting agree with the negative reviews. After listening to the album a few times I am liking it less and less and tend to be going back to the old albums. Oh well. Maybe they can go back to their old ways eventually but I doubt it. 

Oct 19, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #17 of 31
I am starting agree with the negative reviews. After listening to the album a few times I am liking it less and less and tend to be going back to the old albums. Oh well. Maybe they can go back to their old ways eventually but I doubt it. 
Same. I feel that way about The Resistance too. The only song I iked there was MK Ultra. It's a pity.

Oct 19, 2012 at 1:47 PM Post #19 of 31
I don't like the album. They try too much and fail miserable. I liked them for many years (first 2 albums were great). I've seen them live 3 times, but the last 2 albums are hollow and lifeless. If I want to listen to Queen, I grab an album of Queen.

I can compare Muse to Coldplay. Super start, but the quality goes down per album.

But gladly there's have come out many good rock albums this year which I can enjoy. (ex: Asaf Avidan, Ramona Falls etc. etc.) 

Oct 19, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #21 of 31
Plus the pressure from the record company to release another album in time for xmas.. to drain as much money as poss from them. Also if they are in a happy domestic situation (which I believe he is). Nothing worse than a happy artist... they produce pap.
rolleyes.gif

Oct 19, 2012 at 2:44 PM Post #24 of 31
Is this one compressed as the last?
I could enjoy their music, just cant stand all those highs with mad loudness,

Oct 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM Post #28 of 31
Just started listening to 2nd law, and i have to say that supremacy is simply awesome.

Nov 6, 2012 at 1:37 PM Post #29 of 31
I've really enjoyed the album myself, but not quite enough to purchase it. I've been listening to it on Spotify. The 2nd law is a pretty rocking track and so is supremacy. I must agree that it is at least better than Muse's last album. 

Nov 7, 2012 at 10:52 PM Post #30 of 31
I am in love with the first 3-4 tracks. I just can't stop playing them, especially Madness. The 12th track (Unsustainable System) is also pretty amazing. I hadn't really heard anything from Muse before, but this album is definitely a winner for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back