What do you store your CDs in?
Jan 12, 2006 at 5:09 AM Post #2 of 26
My 50 newest CDs sit on a shelf on the wall with my videogames, one of those adjustable melamine deals from Home Depot. The remainder are in two large disc binders I snagged on Ebay and I have a Slappa case waiting for when those fill up.

Jan 12, 2006 at 5:19 AM Post #3 of 26
Ive got my CDs in aluminium cases with 90cds in every case. Its the best solution I can think of; they dont get dusty, easy to move around, it looks nice, you can organize them in chunks of 90cds (I have two cases... one with good cds and one with bad cds
biggrin.gif
) and you can have them in your lap while searching for something worth playing.

Jan 12, 2006 at 8:59 AM Post #10 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by KJ_Palmer
[Good too see the old "rack" pun still has some mileage...
rolleyes.gif
]

oh c'mon, he's just a kid in high school... a time when anything and everything reminding you of s-e-x.
tongue.gif
Don't you remember what you're like at that age?
icon10.gif

Back on topic... I'm actually looking for a storage solution. I kinda like the idea of the aluminum case for use in my office -- easy to transport and possibly lock.

Jan 12, 2006 at 11:07 AM Post #11 of 26
I have most of mine in "Can-Am" cabinets. I have two each of the 2-drawer and 3-drawer models......filled to near capacity
eek.gif

I also have a smaller unfinished oak 4-shelf rack that holds my Classical and compilations/VA CD's. Another 200 perhaps....

Link to Can-Am cabinet site

Jan 12, 2006 at 2:36 PM Post #13 of 26
Dedicated rack system holds all my CDs in their jewel cases. Last year I culled the collection and expanded my storage. Too bad I also kept buying like a maniac.
rolleyes.gif

BW

Jan 12, 2006 at 2:50 PM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63
... a time when anything and everything reminding you of s-e-x

Uhm... kinda still there...

Cheap CD racks.

Jan 12, 2006 at 2:54 PM Post #15 of 26
In a cd rack, hopefully going to be a different cd rack pretty soon, as this one has run out of room.......
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back