What Do You Regret Not Doing/Doing In College?
Aug 2, 2009 at 9:19 PM Post #48 of 61
wasting my time in a relationship when I could've banged half the girls at school

Aug 2, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #49 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintalfonzo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wasting my time in a relationship when I could've banged half the girls at school

The grass is always greener on the other side. Single life is great, but wouldn't mind getting back into a relationship if I find the right person.

Aug 2, 2009 at 9:34 PM Post #50 of 61
I regret nothing! Veni, vidi, vici! I can't remember 1974 - 1975, though. The 70's were awesome!

Aug 2, 2009 at 10:56 PM Post #51 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh yeah, and stay away from the drugs. Drinking, go for it if you know your limits but one of my friends was brilliant before school. As soon as he got to school he started doing drugs, he went from pre-med to microbiology, to chem, and now that he failed 3 chem classes he decided to take his 2.3 GPA and major in economics
rolleyes.gif
he basically smoked all his potential away. I KNOW for a fact this boy would still be pre-med if he wasn't being an idiot.

Drinking to get drunk is bad, don't endorse it. Being an idiot has nothing to do with doing drugs.

I've got one suggestion is wake up the same time every day even if you don't have class because it will make it easier to get up, this really killed me where I was before.

Aug 3, 2009 at 3:48 AM Post #52 of 61
i shouldve planned my future earlier. i could have finished my educational goals a year or 2 earlier, then got a job. so i 'wasted' those 1-2 years because my plans were not set.

oh well, i enjoyed college. many, many memories.

lol

Aug 3, 2009 at 9:34 PM Post #53 of 61
I should have continued sprinting on the track team but got caught up with the (ex)girlfriend freshmen year.

Aug 3, 2009 at 9:44 PM Post #54 of 61
Ugh, that reminds me of the time my roommate (I'm sure some of you remember that big thread about him) came back really drunk with a mutual friend. He babbled on and on, got confused on how to use the restroom, then threw up all over in the floor of the bathroom.

The cool part is that I think I still have the footage from that night on my BlackBerry.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 3, 2009 at 10:05 PM Post #55 of 61
I'm currently in college, (31). I think I wanted to go sooner? I'm not even sure, I look pretty young, but I have a bit more experience than the other kids and even some more than my instructors. It's a bit awkward. Double bonus being an "art" major.

Aug 3, 2009 at 11:51 PM Post #57 of 61
Regret not doing: My best. Or at least doing more for school than I did.

Aug 8, 2009 at 10:51 PM Post #58 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintalfonzo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yup...thats why i am not into relationships currently....also because havent found the right girl...hence experimenting.

but damn...getting some girls is not so easy for me....any tips?

Aug 8, 2009 at 11:36 PM Post #60 of 61
^^ Buy a large cucumber and a tight pair of briefs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back