What Do You Look Like?
Mar 28, 2002 at 2:29 AM Post #46 of 56
rick: I'm not surprised... I've had nothing but respect for Apheared; even his caffiene is high-quality
smily_headphones1.gif

And Apheared, if you're out there, WE MISS YOU!

May 21, 2002 at 7:10 AM Post #50 of 56
Once I get my computer up and running again (it's unpacked, I just haven't plugged it in and set it up for the home network yet) I'll post a photo of myself with my pretty new haircut. I hadn't cut my hair since January or February so my head feels very light. My avatar used to be me wearing my old MS Pro and my Eties slung over them.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh yeah, and Head-Fiers I've met in the flesh...
Apheared
Rickarooni
Flashbak
Voyager
Xevion
Vka
Todd, Tyll, Danny

And that's about all the guys I can think of.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 28, 2002 at 6:50 AM Post #51 of 56
I been looking like a cross between the guys on the cover of Black Sabbath's Never Say Die album, and Homer Simpson, lately.

Oh, oh, you want a pic...never mind...

May 29, 2002 at 2:15 PM Post #55 of 56
You don't go to the Synergy gym on Third Ave do you? I don't know where else you might have seen us... only been in NY for about a month, SF before that.

Cool shirts! There is a new wagamama open in Sydney but I didn't get there. The staff at the Tokyo Hilton always got a big laugh out of it when I wore it to their gym, apparently it means "self centred, selfish".

*shop online at www.wagamama.com!

May 29, 2002 at 4:14 PM Post #56 of 56
Originally posted by aeberbach
Daycart1, that's an extremely philosophical looking picture of you there :)

I'm going to take that as a compliment, thanks!
tongue.gif

Those are great shots you took. Japanese beers are the best of the very light variety, the only thing that matches up is Amstel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back