What do you guys use to store your IEM?
Nov 12, 2008 at 4:06 PM Post #31 of 41
UE_carrying_case_L.jpg

Dec 9, 2008 at 9:38 PM Post #32 of 41
Can anyone show me the size of the bove case in relataion to a book or something, or/and a picture with IEM's inside.

The case that came with my C751 seems like it would work well, except its too puny to fit in the headphones themselves plus the extention cable I have to use with them without stuffing them in and folding the cables quite badly.

Thanks.

Dec 9, 2008 at 10:57 PM Post #33 of 41
I keep unused accessories and tips in the furnished cases (Shure and UE). I wrap the earphone cords around the players and put them in a little zip-lock snack baggie (half sandwich size). This is just to deter the cats from chewing on them. Otherwise I'd just leave them sitting on the table coiled around the player. I use one player or the other every day to work out in the basement ... don't take them anywhere.

Dec 10, 2008 at 2:55 AM Post #36 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffy1207 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can anyone show me the size of the bove case in relataion to a book or something, or/and a picture with IEM's inside.

and/or the dimensions. That would be really helpful

Dec 10, 2008 at 3:14 AM Post #38 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark_h /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UE_carrying_case_L.jpg

x2

Most i use the standard carrying case, and it does influence alot, it the IEM dont come with a case, i wont by it.

Dec 10, 2008 at 3:23 AM Post #40 of 41
The UE Mini Case abdove is availl. at UE for 15.00 USD
Universal Accessories - Products - Ultimate Ears Earphones Headphones Personal Monitors

. It's 3"x3" by 1.5" thick. It is felt lined and has a rubber edge around the opening for the top to snap onto. It's brushed alluminun. and is very light as well as a leather flip case for 10.00 USD

They also have a larger case that you can have engraved with your name, which can hold your source as well.40.00 USD

http://www.ultimateears.com/_ultimat...ies/custom.php

Dec 10, 2008 at 6:59 AM Post #41 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
petroleum jelly.

biggrin.gif

The super-fi v2 has an excellent small case that can take a beating and easy to open on the go. But if I am wearing tight jeans, I use the leather pocket sleeve that came with my long lost E888s. Very handy. Sometimes I'm too lazy to remove the plug and roll the wires so I just pop open the sleeve, shoot the phones inside and put it in the pocket together with the player. Less stress on the plugging and unplugging, won't scratch the player and the phones when they are together even with tight pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back