What do you guys think of these beautifully crafted headphone hangers?
Apr 18, 2010 at 4:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

TigzStudio

Member of the Trade: Norne Audio
Hey guys,

I want to do a bit of an interest check on these awesome hangers/hooks I found. I have a bunch of these, have a look at the pics of the hangers installed in my studio.

Hard to find or get these online, only way to get em pretty much would be through the brick and mortar IKEA store if you have one near you.

Simply put a "yes" in reply if you would have an interest in picking up a set of these (they come in 3-packs).

Once again this is just a simple interest check to see how many people would want these. So I might be selling these, I have a verified paypal account and 100% positive feedback on ebay (name: tigzstudio) as well.

pics:

dsc01205d.jpg

dsc01207i.jpg

dsc01213e.jpg

dsc01212b.jpg

Apr 18, 2010 at 5:16 AM Post #5 of 17
its actually a very smooth finish and rounded edges, also it locks at the top when closed.

Apr 18, 2010 at 5:33 AM Post #7 of 17
much more attractive than a banana stand
wink.gif

btw - is that an FT02 case!? I'd love to see more pics of it! I was considering buying one, but they are just too big for my apartment
frown.gif

Apr 18, 2010 at 5:52 AM Post #8 of 17
yep FT02, the best case I have ever bought in my career of computer building... probably have built 100+ computers...so that should say something about it. The only issue I have ever ran into is the fact that in my case the bluray burner sits to close on the top most bay to the motherboard, but I found a way around it. It looks like a macpro case but is black, running i7, SSD, 12gb ram etc. stays super cool!

But back on topic I love these little hangers
bigsmile_face.gif
....then again I love the cold metal modern industrial style in my decor.

Apr 18, 2010 at 6:18 AM Post #9 of 17
Neat !

But it seems to be a "fix" solution, and I can't really find a space to do some drilling around @_@

*Hunting for it at online Ikea Singapore...*

EDIT: EUREKA !!
Found it !

http://tinyurl.com/y4nuopk
Folding hook
10161219.jpg

Apr 19, 2010 at 12:42 AM Post #11 of 17
I really wonder if the ad700 will fit this hanger ??

Apr 19, 2010 at 12:43 AM Post #12 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsaavedra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Neat. No cushion for the headphone band though.

Foam pipe insulation from the hardware store would solve that issue, and it is dirt cheap.
icon10.gif

Apr 19, 2010 at 1:01 AM Post #13 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Junliang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really wonder if the ad700 will fit this hanger ??

It is 2 [size=xx-small]1/4[/size]" inches (2 [size=xx-small]1/2[/size]" to the very end), so you can measure your band and see if it will fit, I think most should.

Apr 19, 2010 at 1:44 AM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Foam pipe insulation from the hardware store would solve that issue, and it is dirt cheap.
icon10.gif

They're nice, or the thin foamy sheets they sell at art supply stores would work fine too, you can even get them with peal and stick backing for like .75 cents.

Apr 19, 2010 at 2:06 AM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon10.gif

Good idea! I think that would be much better than the headphone band right on the metal, even if it has curved edges.

Another possibility would be to use some little pieces of those thick vinyl foam-tapes that are used to weather-proof gaps in doors and windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back