What do you do while listening?
Apr 3, 2007 at 8:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

Kaluminati

Head-Fier
I just recently quit World of Warcraft, and honestly one of the main reasons I kept playing it aside from playing with my buddies, is that it is a great time to listen to my music without interruption and really enjoy it. All the while doing instances etc with friends.

Just recently I got so horribly bored with it, and decided to stop wasting my money on it. However this is scary because I need something else to do while listening to music to be somewhat productive
wink.gif
(not that wow was at all). Aside from HW and general surfing/chatting. Anyone want to suggest a new PC based hobby for me? or game maybe? :p

What do you all do on your PCs while catching up on your music?

Apr 3, 2007 at 8:56 AM Post #2 of 24
One or more of the following:
* Browsing Head-Fi, or other websites
* Instant messaging
* Read/send email
* Compiling applications
* Ripping new music

Apr 3, 2007 at 9:19 AM Post #3 of 24
Either IM'ing friends or do homework.

You're pretty much wasting your time listening to music while playing games like CS:S, because you can't focus straight on either one.

Apr 3, 2007 at 1:09 PM Post #5 of 24
i either give the music my full attention, or i surf the net and chat while i listen.

Apr 3, 2007 at 3:56 PM Post #9 of 24
1) at work: work.
2) at home: nothing else.

Apr 3, 2007 at 5:55 PM Post #10 of 24
I sits and I thinks... or I lies myself down and thinks... journeys into headphone land...

Or sometimes I'm productive. I can't stand image editing or other Web utility things without lubricating the process with music. So, I start up Itunes and some music, plug in the E500s and, wow. Image editing seems a lot more fun! Especially now that I have the USB DAC1, which eliminates the computer's "contributions" to the sound.

Apr 3, 2007 at 9:31 PM Post #11 of 24
1. Drink beer.
2. Drink more beer.
3. Smoke cigarettes.
4. Smoke other things.
5. Surf the web.
6. Program some things.
7. Drink even more beer.
8. Play guitar along with the music.
9. Play other instruments along with the music.
10. Drink water.
11. Drink some more water.
12. Go to bed.
13. Wake up with music still playing.
14. Go to school.
15. Get back home.
16. Start at 1.

biggrin.gif

Apr 3, 2007 at 9:47 PM Post #12 of 24
While I work, while I use my computer at home, sometimes while I'm out with friends.

Apr 3, 2007 at 11:39 PM Post #15 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Either IM'ing friends or do homework.

You're pretty much wasting your time listening to music while playing games like CS:S, because you can't focus straight on either one.

Of course. With WoW I could. More of a laid back type game, doesn't require that much focus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back