What do you do for a living?
Oct 28, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #2 of 41
I move paper, bits and people from one side of my desk to the other while surviving the daily run through the gauntlet of predators and scavengers in the corporate jungle...

Oct 28, 2013 at 7:02 AM Post #3 of 41
Director of Operations for a 100 employee manufacturing plant doing metal fabrication, powder coating and assembly, both automation-based and hand assembly. Incorporate Lean in all we do.

Oct 28, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #4 of 41
I'm a student, but I often save years for a bigger purchase - then make it happen. I've gone through some gear through my head-fi career, but I've always pretty much got all my money back from selling it.

Oct 28, 2013 at 9:13 AM Post #6 of 41
Well right now I am stealing money from my parents and eating their food.

I kid, I kid. I'm only 16 though. I used to work as a cashier in a grocery store before but I quit because I didn't have enough time for studying. Now I'm focusing on school and getting a GPA above 3.25.

Oct 30, 2013 at 9:55 PM Post #7 of 41
I'm an university student. Always on a tight budget but manage to scrape up some extra cash with some odd jobs to help pay for my hobbies and sometimes get the occasional audio related gift from friends or family.

Nov 4, 2013 at 3:07 PM Post #8 of 41
NSA contractor spy .

images

images

Boring 
images

Nov 9, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #14 of 41
I am a physical therapist, I work in 3 different settings:
Hospital-acute care rehab: lot of stroke patients, cardiac rehab, COPD and respiratory failure, patients with serious health issues that need 24/7 medical management
Outpatient facility owned by surgeons: mostly total joint replacements-total knee, shoulder, and hip replacement and rehab.
Skilled nursing facility:  I am mostly there to do evals, but treat patients on the weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back