What do we all do for a living?
Aug 14, 2007 at 11:49 PM Post #51 of 127
For two+ more weeks, engineering intern.

Then school starts back up (Northeastern University)... full time mechanical engineering student.

I also do amateur photography that I may try to push to a more professional level (spare change would be nice here and there).

Aug 15, 2007 at 12:30 AM Post #52 of 127
Quality Assurance Co-ordinator

In reality, I sign off on the delivery of materials once in a while, push paper around, make a few phone calls, and surf the net. The pay is not bad considering the required effort, but I should probably get a better job...I can't see myself doing this forever.

It's so tempting to stay a job like this when you don't have a family to take care of or many bills, but I don't want to wake up ten years from now and realize I've missed the boat on a real career.

Aug 15, 2007 at 1:12 AM Post #54 of 127
Document Examiner, former Medical Technologist.

Basically, I exchanged fluids for dust...

Laz

Aug 15, 2007 at 1:58 AM Post #55 of 127
For the summer, I've been working at the County Health Department, going around to beaches on Lake Erie and sampling the water for E.Coli. It's pretty easy, and I get to drive around and walk on the beaches.

Aug 15, 2007 at 2:30 AM Post #57 of 127
Electrical Engineer as of May but I acually work as a Petroleum Engineer for Baker Hughes on the North Slope. 2 week rotational schedule and I track the progress and direction of a wellbore and measure data such as pressure, etc.

Aug 15, 2007 at 3:11 AM Post #58 of 127
service manager in a bike shop. I play with bikes at work and ride them the rest of the time. I love it, plus I can wear whatever I want.
icon10.gif

Aug 15, 2007 at 9:24 AM Post #60 of 127
oh god i need a new job...

how old are you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back