What do i need to study in order to work at places like sennheiser, akg etc etc?
Mar 24, 2012 at 8:47 PM Post #5 of 17

Quote:
Beat people in knowledge? Why? They are surfing around head fi also?

Not Sennheiser and what not employee's..Well. in all real-ness I would bet that some engineers at Sennheiser USA probably do lurk on Head-Fi but not post.. as Head-Fi is sponsored by Sennheiser.

But basically if you can out knowledge the majority of the people in the "sound science" sub forum. Then you would have a good chance of maybe getting a job there. As that would mean you would have some..pretty..pretty good degree's.

Mar 27, 2012 at 8:24 PM Post #6 of 17

Quote:
Not Sennheiser and what not employee's..Well. in all real-ness I would bet that some engineers at Sennheiser USA probably do lurk on Head-Fi but not post.. as Head-Fi is sponsored by Sennheiser.

Actually Sennheiser engineers and employees do have accounts here and post sometimes. I've seen them around and they have a "Industry Insider" tag under their usernames, as well as the Sennheiser company logo.

Mar 27, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #8 of 17

Quote:
nuh uh........link!!! ahhh

Here you go. Eric from Sennheiser USA personally posting in the HD598 thread. You can see his special tag under the username.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/565193/sennheiser-hd-598-video-complaint-problem-3-5mm-adapter-can-damage-your-gear#post_7649284

There are others too but I found this post first. As you can see they're quite active in the Head-Fi community.

Mar 27, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #9 of 17

Quote:
Here you go. Eric from Sennheiser USA personally posting in the HD598 thread. You can see his special tag under the username.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/565193/sennheiser-hd-598-video-complaint-problem-3-5mm-adapter-can-damage-your-gear#post_7649284

There are others too but I found this post first. As you can see they're quite active in the Head-Fi community.

basshead.gif

wow i don't know how i missed him. plus he's in the threads im usually in..wow...i don't know how...

Mar 27, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #10 of 17
Well, now you know. There are many pros on this site from other big names too and you can contact them. :)

As for finding work..I don't know about that though.

Mar 28, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #13 of 17
Not just pure Physics and Maths. You will need to study Engineering.

Mar 28, 2012 at 8:33 PM Post #15 of 17
Yes. They will not hire you unless you're an Ivy League graduate or you have experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back