What did you do today? How is it going?
Sep 6, 2011 at 4:59 AM Post #16 of 171
I hope somebody would not post something like...: My family and I are away for a week (or few days) now going out of town...

This is the thing that some stupid Facebooker did... basically telling everybody that his/her house is now empty... and invite burglars to visit his/her house (to steal his/her Head-Fi stuffs :rolleyes: for example)

Sep 6, 2011 at 10:15 AM Post #17 of 171
Well.

You have to be friends or know the person to access that kind of info.

So the burglar was very likely to be one of his friends.

My mom's birthday's today. 

Sep 6, 2011 at 10:17 AM Post #18 of 171

Quote:
You're in college right? Do you live in America?

Just curious, because I do not want to take any more spanish classes in college. I'm a senior in High School now.

Yeah, unfortunately my college requires me to do more Spanish even though I already took four semesters in high school. . . :frowning2:

Some of the other colleges I looked at wouldn't count any of my AP classes (I did lots), which is even worse. 

Bleh. I'm going for a D. 

Sep 7, 2011 at 11:19 AM Post #20 of 171
Second day of classes, and first day with most of my lecturers. So far only one of them is unintelligible, so that's good. I have a feeling that I'll be learning almost exclusively from my calc book...

Sep 8, 2011 at 12:28 AM Post #24 of 171

Quote:
I spent about $100 buying a bunch of transistors that are almost certainly fake.

Could be worse.

Ha! What transistors did you buy? Not the fabled Toshiba 2SC 2238 y 2SA 968  BJT's  by chance, ehh?

Btw, why $100 worth of transistors? Jw, also, how is School in oz Deadly?

Sep 8, 2011 at 3:41 AM Post #25 of 171
Quote:

Well, they could never arrive.
tongue.gif

Quote:
Ha! What transistors did you buy? Not the fabled Toshiba 2SC 2238 y 2SA 968  BJT's  by chance, ehh?

Btw, why $100 worth of transistors? Jw, also, how is School in oz Deadly?

I bought a bunch of 2sa1486 for the DIY T2, they were cheap enough to gamble on them to see if they're fake or not, so I don't really mind if they all turn out to be fakes. I've got the same exact part coming in from another source or two, so what are the bloody chances that they'll all be fake ahahah.

School in oz is alright, I don't really know how things roll in other places, but it's not terribly difficult to make it into university/college here, and the government loans you the money for the tuition fees pretty easily, so no probs there either.

Sep 8, 2011 at 8:19 AM Post #26 of 171

Quote:
Well, they could never arrive.
tongue.gif

I bought a bunch of 2sa1486 for the DIY T2, they were cheap enough to gamble on them to see if they're fake or not, so I don't really mind if they all turn out to be fakes. I've got the same exact part coming in from another source or two, so what are the bloody chances that they'll all be fake ahahah.

School in oz is alright, I don't really know how things roll in other places, but it's not terribly difficult to make it into university/college here, and the government loans you the money for the tuition fees pretty easily, so no probs there either.

That doesn't really happen here.

Sep 8, 2011 at 10:19 AM Post #27 of 171

Quote:
That doesn't really happen here.

No, gov't/gov't subsidized loans are extremely common for college students. Perhaps you're thinking of a scholarship or grant?

Sep 8, 2011 at 3:35 PM Post #30 of 171
I didn't know that anyone could make a blog for free. Maybe over time it will become 1/10th as awesome as Voldemort's blog. Nothing there yet. . .

Today I went to one class. That's all. I hate college on M/W/F, love it on T/R. :p

I'm lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back