What could possibly be more pathetic than Skullcandies? - Have a look
Mar 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

RPGWiZaRD

Headphoneus Supremus
I let this video speak for itself :p

Mar 9, 2011 at 11:42 AM Post #4 of 14
Not really a "project"... more like pre-packaged garbage. I hate how companies get away with charging $50 for $3 of plastic and $2 of drivers.

Mar 9, 2011 at 11:55 AM Post #6 of 14
Holy cow, that looks AWESOME. Lol.

I can see people trolling with this.

Mar 9, 2011 at 12:01 PM Post #8 of 14
Not really a "project"... more like pre-packaged garbage. I hate how companies get away with charging $50 for $3 of plastic and $2 of drivers.

Yeah I can see that bit of it. A pair of cheapo headphones with a plastic helmet strapped on top. All I'm saying is that it'll be kinda an interesting little pet project to do. Take some serious headphones and kinda pimp them out a bit. Shouldn't be that hard....right?

Mar 9, 2011 at 12:04 PM Post #9 of 14
Guys it's supposed to be a gaming headset, saves the gamers a keyboard or two so they can bang their head into the table instead or knock out the opponent if they lose while being at a lanparty.

Don't underestimate the power of the RAGE. 

Mar 9, 2011 at 12:08 PM Post #10 of 14
Guys.... I really want one. I do.
frown.gif

This would make a great halloween costume.

"Who are you supposed to be?"

Me: "I'm that guy on the other end of XBox Live who rage quits, throws out expletives in every sentence, and swears he's better than anyone else in any given game."

Mar 9, 2011 at 12:11 PM Post #11 of 14

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah I can see that bit of it. A pair of cheapo headphones with a plastic helmet strapped on top. All I'm saying is that it'll be kinda an interesting little pet project to do. Take some serious headphones and kinda pimp them out a bit. Shouldn't be that hard....right?

I'll have to try with a Daft Punk helmet or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back