What Colour Are Your Marshmallows?
Dec 25, 2006 at 8:25 PM Post #17 of 24
Oh darn. I thought camille was looking for a boyfriend.
icon10.gif

Dec 25, 2006 at 8:42 PM Post #19 of 24
IMG_8398.jpg

Blue. I went to Walmart and they were out of stock (blue was the only color they had anyway), so then I went across the street to Best Buy, and they had pink, green, and blue. I liked the green color better but the white cables were a little too much so I went with the blue.

Dec 25, 2006 at 8:44 PM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by khbaur330162 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bunch of Henry Fords up in here, I guess. I chose black 'cause I think it's a sophisticated color. If they had orange, however, I wouldn't have hesitated...

They do in Japan.

Dec 25, 2006 at 9:06 PM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They do in Japan.

interesting...i'll have to pick some up on my next trip there. i chose green over black/grey since they reminded me too much of oakland raiders color. the blue wasn't too appealing either. if orange were available, i'd have picked that instead of green.

Dec 27, 2006 at 5:44 AM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh darn. I thought camille was looking for a boyfriend.
icon10.gif

heh, sorry don't swing that way
wink.gif
(although i am looking for a girlfriend -- but that's another story)

it seems black marshmallow users nearly outnumber the 2nd most by almost 3x! w00t for pink holding its own w/ 6! (tied w/ blue)

Dec 27, 2006 at 8:27 AM Post #23 of 24
They have an orange set?! Wth! Can we import? Group buy?
tongue.gif

Concerning pink, I'm not one for the pink headphones or anything, but when we moved into our new house, I got the second largest room which was previously inhabited by a 6 year old girl. Well, needless to say, 3 years later we never got around to repainting it so it's still feather-dusted pink. It's really bright and almost hurts my eyes so I rarely go in there unless it's to sleep. I really need to get my headphone rig out of there and back to the computer where it belongs...

Edit: AudioCubes and YesAsia have orange in stock but under the model number of "HP-FX33". It's so tempting, but are they really worth $35? Ugh...

Dec 27, 2006 at 9:40 AM Post #24 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJGeorgeT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like pink

and if you don't like pink, then you are not a man who likes pu...

ROFL, good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back