What book are you reading right now?
Dec 31, 2010 at 6:21 PM Post #1,756 of 5,353
I'm reading two books at the moment, one on the light side, "The Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks, and one that is a bit heavier and slower going, "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" by Robert M. Pirsig. Depends what mood I'm in at the time as to which one I pick up. 

Jan 3, 2011 at 12:28 AM Post #1,761 of 5,353
Plato's "Repblic" now, along with "House and Philosophy" , which is just entertaining. Next up is Friedrich Nietzsche's "On the Genealogy of Morals"
My intro to philosophy course has had me on sort of a philosophy kick as of late. Its painful and could be described as intellectual maosochism, but it just hurts so good.
wink_face.gif

Jan 3, 2011 at 4:54 AM Post #1,762 of 5,353

Quote:
Just finished The Dark Tower by King, getting ready to take a shot at A Song of Fire and Ice series now, if amazon ever allows me to

a fine choice

Jan 4, 2011 at 5:55 PM Post #1,766 of 5,353

If you're liking the Brooks book, check our World War Z. GREAT zombie book. 
Quote:
I'm reading two books at the moment, one on the light side, "The Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks, and one that is a bit heavier and slower going, "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" by Robert M. Pirsig. Depends what mood I'm in at the time as to which one I pick up. 

Jan 4, 2011 at 7:55 PM Post #1,769 of 5,353
Batman, and the Joker -Original- 

Joker is seriously sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back