What Beyerdynamics should i buy?
Nov 17, 2002 at 5:47 AM Post #46 of 51
THis is a question for dt931 owners. Esp kelly.Kelly I couldn't Pm you so I guess I will have to ask you here .

Do the dt931 sound good out of creek obh-11 ? I do not plan on getting a new amp anytime soon. I heard that they sound magnificent out of corda 120ohm output, but how is it compared to the creek?

Thanks alot.

Nov 17, 2002 at 5:55 AM Post #47 of 51
I personally don't like the sound of the DT931 out of the creek, I don't think it's a very good match at all.
They sound detatched, thin and lacking in bass. On the other hand they are crystal clear and have amazing soundstage and separation.
I'd really love to hear them from the Corda as I think they'd sound fantastic with more bass presence and a more full bodied sound.

Nov 17, 2002 at 9:36 AM Post #49 of 51
I think the OBH11/DT531 combo is great
smily_headphones1.gif

But it depends on what kind of sound you're after.
The 770pro is also powered well by the OBH11.

Nov 17, 2002 at 5:29 PM Post #50 of 51
Quote:

Originally posted by Guyferd
THis is a question for dt931 owners. Esp kelly.Kelly I couldn't Pm you so I guess I will have to ask you here .

Do the dt931 sound good out of creek obh-11 ? I do not plan on getting a new amp anytime soon. I heard that they sound magnificent out of corda 120ohm output, but how is it compared to the creek?

Thanks alot.

What's with you people and PMs?
smily_headphones1.gif

EMAIL. It's at the bottom of all my posts.

I don't own DT931s but I have auditioned them more and will have more to say on that in a couple of weeks. I do think highly of them.

I don't think highly of the Creek amp and am not tempted to audition it with the DT931 or audition it further at all. I'd recommend virtually any amp over the Creek.

Nov 17, 2002 at 5:35 PM Post #51 of 51
Forget the Creek. I can personally testify that the 931's and a Corda, and especially my newly received Corda Blue sound tremendous. Excellent bass and impact, liquid mid-range, and effortless soaring highs. Get a Corda and then have Kurt W Blue it for you...........period!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back