what are you using with your iphone?
Feb 27, 2009 at 1:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

bwanaaa

Head-Fier
What's the best way to integrate excellent in-ear monitors with a microphone for use with an iphone?

is there a great precooked solution?

i have seen these bluetooth adapters that have a mic and allow you to jack in your earpieces. But then you have to buy a bluetooth dongle for the iphone.

Feb 27, 2009 at 4:33 AM Post #2 of 10
I'm using the Nuforce ne 7m and they sound pretty good. They have a built in mic with a button to answer calls, end calls, pause, fast forward and repeat songs. They are $50 and for the sound many say they are a great deal, which I would agree.

Feb 27, 2009 at 4:51 AM Post #3 of 10
I'm using the Shure SE530 with the shure mic. Works great! Its 2 separate parts, but I'm loving it.

Feb 27, 2009 at 5:38 AM Post #4 of 10
Etymotics HF2 integrated iPhone headset

Feb 27, 2009 at 6:31 AM Post #8 of 10
I love my Custom 3's. It'd be nice if I could get the cable replaced. if not I could still live happily with them
biggrin.gif

Btw, can I have the driver taken out, put in a mold which uses detachable cable? If yes, do you know how much it'll cost?

I'm interested in the Phonak too. If anyone wants to trade PFE with mic version for my phones, please let me know
biggrin.gif

Feb 27, 2009 at 8:18 AM Post #9 of 10
I use IE8's.

I have never used earphones with a mic.

Everytime I get a call while my IE8's are in, I accept the call and bring the phone near my mouth to talk. Meanwhile, I am getting the person's voice in both ears. And it doesn't ruin my concentration at all. I like it.

By the way I have been doing this since SE310's. After that was X10's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back