What are you passionate about?
Mar 10, 2006 at 3:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 58

lewtz

100+ Head-Fier
Me.. nothing really. Curious what other people get into, and are passionate about. I mean truly get up in the morning and think about, desire to do. I have none. If I could do nothing all day... I would. Think I am passionate about doing nothing.

Mar 10, 2006 at 4:06 AM Post #2 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by lewtz
Think I am passionate about doing nothing.

Hey, nothing wrong with that! Are you younger? If so, enjoy it. A day of nothing for most working Joes is a gift from something higher.

As for me, I often wake up thinking about Tex Mex; just love the damn stuff.

Mar 10, 2006 at 4:10 AM Post #3 of 58
Quote:

Me.. nothing really. Curious what other people get into, and are passionate about. I mean truly get up in the morning and think about, desire to do. I have none. If I could do nothing all day... I would. Think I am passionate about doing nothing.

BEING A NETWORK ANCHOR is probably my biggest passion

It burns deep within my loins...

...stay classy

Mar 10, 2006 at 4:11 AM Post #4 of 58
Uhhhh, on this forum, if you can't answer "Headphones", you need to find a new forum!
k1000smile.gif

Mar 10, 2006 at 4:15 AM Post #7 of 58
Quote:

I'm with you. There is no driving force or passion in my life.

Mar 10, 2006 at 4:32 AM Post #8 of 58
Learning.

Mar 10, 2006 at 4:46 AM Post #10 of 58
Music, music reproduction, computer hardware, the female gender, the state of the nation (currently residing in the US), and beer.

Mar 10, 2006 at 5:21 AM Post #12 of 58
beer
food
music
sound reproduction of various kinds
Kramer guitars
sleep
RC cars to a lesser degree
GS Warriors NBA hoops (very passionate about, AAARGH!!! Chris Cohan you are an idiot AAARGH!!!)

thats about it...

Mar 10, 2006 at 5:55 AM Post #14 of 58
Definitely audio and good sound. Really not much else, to be honest... lots of interests but few real passions (that's OK, life is still interesting).

Mar 10, 2006 at 6:03 AM Post #15 of 58
Medicine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back