What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Aug 26, 2014 at 3:05 PM Post #54,632 of 136,145
I ought to share this, as some of you would really enjoy it - a website called 'Awesome Tapes from Africa', featuring MP3s made from the cassettes you can find in local markets all across the continent. Some names you may recognise, the majority you probably won't. But there's a lot of interesting free stuff to explore.

http://www.awesometapes.com/

Can you live without 'A Christmas Special By The King of Juju' by Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey & His International Brothers? Thought not.

Aug 26, 2014 at 4:04 PM Post #54,634 of 136,145
  I just got a motorcycle two weeks ago, so I've been obsessing with that hobby again and have been neglecting my headphones, but today the new Opeth album came out so tonight I am giving that a listen. 

It's sounding good on my Q701. 
L3000.gif

Great album. On first listen it went to my top list of 2014 albums. Who said k501 are only good for jazzy/classy stuff?

Aug 26, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #54,638 of 136,145
  I just got a motorcycle two weeks ago, so I've been obsessing with that hobby again and have been neglecting my headphones, but today the new Opeth album came out so tonight I am giving that a listen. 

It's sounding good on my Q701. 
L3000.gif

I haven't been purchasing very much music lately so I'd forgotten about this one. Should probably go grab a copy one of these days. Based on what little I've heard most Opeth fans seem to dislike it, which very likely means I'll love it.

Aug 26, 2014 at 9:22 PM Post #54,642 of 136,145
I emptied my 160GB classic because I ran out of space for FLAC, so now I'm slowly replacing everything with 320kbps MP3. As such, I've been able to rediscover a few old albums from the first couple letters of the alphabet the last two days, including this one:

Everything All The Time by Band of Horses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back