What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Feb 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM Post #39,136 of 136,465
Once we learn how to stretch the photos, we can work on how to post the keyboard shortcuts. 
biggrin.gif

Feb 1, 2013 at 2:02 PM Post #39,137 of 136,465
Quote:

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

alt

alt

Preferences

Intronaut Valley Of Smoke

Intronaut Valley Of Smoke

- Nice ;')

Feb 1, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #39,138 of 136,465
Quote:
Quote:

I search using, for example, "John Coltrane, Africa/Brass, album covers". I get a list of images with different sizes. I pick the largest one. Then you can enlarge it after you paste it.

I do the same thing.  mine never come out to be that large.  

First, you gotta make sure you turn the volume down on your amp. 
ksc75smile.gif

well.jpg

Feb 1, 2013 at 5:38 PM Post #39,143 of 136,465

光収容 (Hikarisyuyo) - Centralia

Ah, how I love this record. That Telecaster sound and genuinely good guitar playing with lovely solos. I've been pretty worn out on rock music for a couple of years now but it's records like this that make me remember how much rock the me from half a decade ago used to listen to and what that felt like.

Feb 1, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #39,144 of 136,465
Quote:
                             光収容 (Hikarisyuyo) - Centralia

Ah, how I love this record. That Telecaster sound and genuinely good guitar playing with lovely solos. I've been pretty worn out on rock music for a couple of years now but it's records like this that make me remember how much rock the me from half a decade ago used to listen to and what that felt like.

Whoa, what a treat. I just bought this CD now, thanks! I never cared for the Telecaster years ago and much preferred the Strat sound, but since discovering artist like Kazuyoshi Saito, I've grown so much into it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 1, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #39,146 of 136,465
Hot Chip - In Our Heads

Feb 1, 2013 at 7:11 PM Post #39,149 of 136,465
 Secret Chiefs 3: Ishraqiyun: "Saptarshi/Radar". This A/B single is one of the best of many excellent SC3 recordings over the past decade and a half. The style is Arabian inspired free jazz techno death metal, or something close. The band leader is Trey Spruance, known for his songwriting in Mr. Bungle. If you liked that music and wished it would aim higher, with more complexity, then SC3 is your band. This recording sounds fantastic on every headphone I throw at it, from a cheap PX100 to an Amperior. Currently listening on my ancient HD 560 Ovation-iis, which really bring out the dynamic contracts and the tonal range (deep bass and tinkly treble). I'd love to hear this on a truly quality rig in FLAC. Very hard to describe this music. I feel this single remains on the enjoyable side of experimental. Not just squeeks and sqwonks, but brilliantly musical. There are great threads of melody to follow through the tracks.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNJMI9FR47w ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VG8tBcBc6I

1818b3705cc58401fb240b83423ef3b8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back